BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Claudia P.
Montebello, Ca
Amazing patron is always my go to. Great taste smooth amazing ! I always drink it straight or with margarita mixes
Erika V.
Richmond, CA
Not much of a drinker but this is my favorite. Always purchase this for my partys. A must have at our summer bbqs!
Tiffany C.
Gardner, KS
Definitely good to mix into your drinks to give them that extra little kick. Very smooth combination it creates.
Taylor K.
Morristown , TN
GO TO MARGARITA TEQUILA. Taste great!! A little pricey, but I believe you get what you pay for! Will keep buying!
Michelle R.
Georgetown, IN
I love this tequila. Possibly the best I've ever had. I love it straight, or in a margarita. Highly recommended.
Lulu M.
Glendale
Patron is my favorite brand of tequila. Quality brand. Love it!! Won't buy any other tequila. Worth every penny.
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
Sip sip sip. That's what I do with the patron. It's expensive but good. This is not to guzzle, you ip or mix it.
Alma D.
Es uno de las mejores tequilas, esta fuerte pero muy rico, super recomendado, el precio lo dice todo, me encanta.
Stacey M.
Collingswood, NJ
This is a super smooth product and I highly recommend this. It's great on the rocks. I like it with mottled lime
Jess S.
Excelsior
So so tequila. Tastes alright but there are a lot better options available. Not as smooth as some and overpriced