BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Audry A.
Patron Resposado is a great top shelf tequila. We serve it every day at work when customers are wanting finer quality.
Sara C.
West New York, NJ
This tequila chilled is my favorite shot. It is smooth, flavorful, and strong. This is not the type of tequila you mix.
Eva M.
Patron Reposado is my all time favorite tequila. It goes down very smooth and has a crisp and refreshing finish.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Very smooth high quality Great Taste reasonable price, mixes well with multiple different juices makes great cocktails
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
great smooth and I'm always here for a dark tequila white doest sit well with me i would defiently try this again
Alijah D.
Denver, CO
Great reliable repasado tequila every personal bar should have. Great rich flavor in a bully and interesting bottle.
beau_sosensi R.
Cookeville
Great for margaritas. Would never shoot this straight. Was a staple when I bartended for making top shelf margaritas.
Brittany H.
Gardiner, ME
My favorite. Ever. So incredibly smooth and refreshing I love mine mixed with grapefruit juice and apple juice. Yum!
Nikki V.
Best tequila hands down! Smooth and has the best kick! Margaritas should ever be made with out a hefty doseofpatron!
Taglientel G.
Boston
My go to tequila. Great as a shot or in a drink. What I always ask for at a bar! Reasonable price and great quality.