BY PATRÓN

Caitlyn L.
Anderson , SC
My favorite tequila to purchase. I love both the silver and reposado. I usually prefer this brand to any of the alternatives. I’d say this brand of tequila is pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend purchasing this.
Myra C.
National City
TASTES REALLY AND I ONLY DRINK CLEAR TEQUILA, THE YELLOW TEQUILA IS REAL BAD FOR MY STOMACH, I DO LIKE THIS BRAND BECAUSE IT DOES NOT DESTROY MY INSIDES, AND I CAN BABY SIT THE SHOT AND IT DOES NOT LOSE ITS GREAT FLAVOR.
Alma Lillian T.
Love the teste of the Patron Tequila, clear and smooth taste on its own or mix with other drinks. The value may be considered a little bit expensive in comparison with other tequilas but believe me it’s worth it.
Angie Z.
Very smooth and goes well on ice. Awesome product and great for gifting as well. Loyal customer to this brand and product. The cap could be built better to prevent leakage. Would be nice if it came in different sizes
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
Love the reposado but typically only buying tequila or receiving during the holidays when it goes on sale! But great for taco Tuesday and margarita night! Typically stick to nips as I don’t drink tequila all the time
Irisi T.
Grand Rapids
Not a big fan of tequila but this is what I have when I ask for a margarita. Makes the flavor so good! Mixes well and does not give me a headache. I would recommend. It is on the more expensive side but it’s worth it.
Allison V.
Franklin, LA
As far as patron goes, you can’t really go wrong! I prefer it chilled with lime and salt on the side :) Patron reposado has been aged longer and had a really great flavor and kick...definitely at the top of my favorites list
Hailey K.
forest lake
Good tequila, probably the best I have had. Although the price is a little expensive for my budget. I am not a big tequila person so I just wouldn’t spend this much on tequila very often. But overall good tequila!
Nichole D.
Peoria
Patron Gold has a little kick to it and is stronger than Patron Silver. I like to mix a little of both in my Margaritas. The combination of the two make for a great drink. The gold is a little strong in my opinion.
Madison F.
I like the product. The product has very nice and good quality packaging. I highly recommend this product. The product is very strong. Goes very well with different products and or drinks. I think it’s priced well.