BY PATRÓN

Martha I.
Portland, OR
Strght shots!!!
Smooth and tease good!
I can probably take about 5 shots and be good but no more then 5 that would be way to much
Danielle D.
Bridgeport, CT
Love Love Love this Tequila. Super smooth and tasty. I am definitely a repeat consumer. I recommend this drink to everyone!
Mariel M.
East Lansing , MI
It's my personal favorite tequila, it is affordable but still really good and super super smooth. My favorite type of this brand
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
This has gotta be a cult classic. If you like tequila you love Patron. It's almost got a hint of citrus in the taste. Good stuff.
Tonya 💎.
Shafter
This is so delicious. When I'm drinking this I have it straight on the rocks. I haven't mixed it because I love the taste alone.
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I didn’t even get a horrible taste from this, it’s as if I was drinking Kool-Aid! I loved it and would definitely purchase again.
Bianca s.
Dalton, GA
Great for adding on mixed drinks and can be taken in shots. It has a smooth flavor.I purchased it at my local liquor store
Monica N.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ive only tried this once.. It had me so hungover. Itsgreat for shots. It goes down so smooth and with salt and lime is amazing.
Meghan D.
Stamford, CT
Patron is one of my favorite tequilas! Very smooth compared to others. It can definitely be pricey, but is definitely worth it!
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
Always a must have for any type of drinks. Very smooth. I bough mind at Costco. The price point is up there but very worth it.