BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Ivonne A.
El Paso
Tiene un sabor exquisito, y un olor muy rico y agradable al paladar!
Recomendado para tomarse unos Shoots! Con limon y sal!
Ashley W.
I love this from the freezer! I don't even need the salt or lime! Straight up for me! Great for a party or drinking alone!
Vanessa P.
I love reposados and this one its just one of the best that you can find in the mainstream market, just very high quality.
Jocy R.
Like I said before if it has patron written on it I’m drinking It. Really smooth to a reposado. The packaging very classy.
Johnna R.
omg i remember drinking it it self, it was too strong for me lol. but mixing it with like redbull or sprite is much better
Flor S.
Love this... Every special occasion my hubby buys this bottle he buys 3, for me , my mom and his dad.. 🙌 totally recommend.
Leticia  E.
Oklahoma City, OK
The taste is great, soft but strong. Easy to drink. Is mid-range not so expensive but not cheap. Very delicious. I love it.
Rose J.
Gilroy, CA
Patron Tequila Reposado is very good. It is perfect for shots, because it is not too strong. It is not too expensive.
Angelique R.
Flagstaff, AZ
I drink this all the time, it’s the perfect tequila to put in any margarita. When it’s chilled it’s absolutely delicious!