BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Bianca G.
Tucson , AZ
My all time favorite tequila. So smooth. No need for mixers or chasers. Perfect neat or chilled and don't forget the salt snd lime!
Aisha R.
Tampa, FL
The reposado was a smooth citrus flavored take on tequila . One clean shot followed by a lime sends a crisp, sweet burn going down.
Kristie M.
Cleveland
Nice smooth taste with Just the right flavors....
Gets me feeling good!!! I like it with lemon or mixed with oj and pineapple juice
Hellen G.
Super jAjajaja delicioso me llega rapidísimo da un sólo golpe. Es bien fuerte creo que va dirigido a un segmento para gente fuerte
Sara B.
Colbert, GA
A delcious tequila, slightly Smokey but smooth. Perfect straight or in your favorite margarita! I like mine neat with one ice cube!
sam a.
Perryville, AR
I've only had patron once and it was in a margarita. I can't say exactly what it's like on its own, but it makes a darn fine drink
C N.
Smooth and definitely does the job quick. Perfect to make mix drinks. I love taking shots since its so smooth. Tequila is the best
Lynnette W.
My favorite tequila! Goes down smooth, mixes well with just the right touch of flavor. I prefer chilled but it's great warm too.
Bianca s.
Dalton, GA
Great for adding on mixed drinks and can be taken in shots. It has a smooth flavor.I purchased it at my local liquor store
Jessica H.
This is my favorite tequila. I love it for shots for margaritas and for my fave drink tequila sunrise. The flavor is just perfect