BY PATRÓN

Jay P.
 Love tequila ! Patron tastes amazing by itself or mixed with squirt.  You get what you pay for. Very reasonable price. It’s a fine tequila and doesn’t compete with other brands. I usually buy it at Costco. I would definitely recommend to others
Victoria F.
Elizabethtown, KY
Patron Reposado is my personal favorite I will choose it over any drink. The price is higher BUT you pay for what you get, the taste is amazing, smooth and the they are always coming out with amazing limited addition bottles great for display and keeping.
Racheal M.
Oxford
Love this Tequila. Great brand and great taste as a mixer or by itself. Very affordable and my friends love it too. Will definitely be buying more in the future. If you are looking for great tequila try this one. Nothing better than this for the money.
NENA B.
Skokie, IL
Its definitely not a beginners drink but i remember whem i turned 21 this was my first liquor gift. I had a blast and it lightened the mood of the party .. def a must on a party!
Sarah F.
I don't normally drink, nor do I normally drink tequila anymore, but this is my go to when I want to have some carefree fun! Smooth, beautiful flavor, can be mixed or taken straight/over ice. Definitely my favorite tequila for the price range!
Tiffany H.
This tequila was the smoothest tequila ive ever had. It went down like water and had a good smooth burn that I loved. I loved the size and shape of the bottle. It is expensive but so worth the price and I would definately buy it again.
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
This is my go to for tequila. And it’s probably the only one I have taste for years now. It’s a little pricey, but it can last for awhile in my liquor cabinet. I always try to recommend this one to my friends, or give as gifts to them.
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
As a kid I grew up around tequila specially this one it's an all time favorite of my family. It's the #1 in my whole family. It's good also when you getting sick take a shot honey and by morning you will feel your throat much better.
Miranda B.
Grand Isle
Expensive but worth it if you like tequila. It's been so long since I've had any I don't have much else to say about it but I remember it being really good for shots or mixing drinks and a very strong tequila taste. You can tell it's a higher quality as well.
Vanessa T.
Indio, CA
Ok Don Julio Reposado is a 10+++++ a bottle that my whole family enjoys when we have those family parties Don Julio joins us I recommend it to anyone out their looking for something smooth and delicious you will not be disappointed