BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Kristie M.
Cleveland
Nice smooth taste with Just the right flavors....
Gets me feeling good!!! I like it with lemon or mixed with oj and pineapple juice
Ariana G.
This is very strong but tasty! Always have a shot of this on new years. It's smooth in its own way, for sure in my liquor cabinet.
Mary M.
Bel Air, MD
Reposado Tequila is my favorite for sipping with a salted rim. Patron is a staple in my liquor cabinet and when I order drinks out.
Stephanie 👪.
East Providence
Amazing, crisp taste. I prefer my tequila on the rocks, usually in a margarita but Patron is so delicious I can drink it straight!
Jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this tequila so smooth and goes down very easy. Great go to for a night of shots or margaritas. Highly recommend this drink.
Renee C.
Smooth compared to others I have tried, one of my favorites for sure. I could totally drink it by itself. Very delicious.
Super jAjajaja delicioso me llega rapidísimo da un sólo golpe. Es bien fuerte creo que va dirigido a un segmento para gente fuerte
Sara B.
Colbert, GA
A delcious tequila, slightly Smokey but smooth. Perfect straight or in your favorite margarita! I like mine neat with one ice cube!
sam a.
Perryville, AR
I've only had patron once and it was in a margarita. I can't say exactly what it's like on its own, but it makes a darn fine drink
Denise T.
Los Gatos
Goes down smooth. Mixes well for mixed drinks or great alone. A crowd pleaser when you show up at a party with a bottle of Patron.