BY PATRÓN

shannon k.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this Tequila every time I make a Skinny Patron Margarita. Pairs well with Sugar Free Triple Sec and fresh Sour.
#bertender #patron #halfsaltrim
chae h.
Westlake
Who doesn't love margaritas! This brand is excellent for a delicious top shelf Margarita. Add strawberry, watermelon, or mango to change it up a bit.
Hannah S.
Boston, GA
This tequila is so smooth! There is not much better on a hot day (well any day really) than a margarita! Patron helps me to make the best margaritas.
kirsten m.
Had this on my birthday one year! I Drank a little too much but when i woke up I felt Great!! No hangover what so ever! I would drink this again!!!
Kati G.
San Diego, CA
This is the best tequila for blended margaritas or on the rocks. So tasty! It is not to expensive but it is up there. I love this brand for tequila
Ana H.
Pelham, AL
This was always a popular tequila at our family events. Shots shot shots baby! Buy this next time you want a crowd pleaser. 100% Mexican approved.
Halie T.
Fayetteville
This is one of my ultimate favorite tequilas from this collection. It is so smooth and has a warm kick that I haven't gotten out of other tequilas
Kayla I.
Peoria, AZ
Delicious! Smooth, one of the best tequila for sipping in my opinion. Doesn't give you that terrible burn, this is what tequila should taste like!
Marilee A.
I️ hadn’t tried this one till last month when we went out with some friends, it wasn’t bad I️ liked it but I’ll stick to the Patrin Tequila Silver
Athina R.
Miami
My boyfriends loves it ... awesome drink for entertaining people ... It’s a delicious taste and i would highly recommend buying .. very affordable