BY PATRÓN

Shannon A.
Columbus
Nice light reposado. Hit of woodiness but not over powering. Works awesome for margaritas because it as flavor but doesn't hurt the other ingredients
Kim M.
Boston
I’m not a huge fan of Patron, but this is on the better side. The reposado is more flavorful than the silver and a lot smoother and easier to drink.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
The best tequila you will ever drink hands down my favorite. Its smooth going down just beware how many you take. The shots tend to sneak up on you.
Cindy R.
Very smooth. Bottle is very nice. Tastes great as a shot with salt and lemon. Goods down too easy sometimes. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Tried this by chance when regular Patron was sold out and we really liked it! A little darker than what we usually drink but I liked it. Great value.
Lauren S.
Stuart, FL
This is my go to for shits while out with friends. It has a little bit of a bite that I like with lime and salt. The bottle looks high end and fancy.
Christine M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the flavor of this Tequila. It has a subtle hint of oak flavors. It definitely meets my expectations and I will order it time and time again.
shannon k.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this Tequila every time I make a Skinny Patron Margarita. Pairs well with Sugar Free Triple Sec and fresh Sour.
#bertender #patron #halfsaltrim
Hannah S.
Boston, GA
This tequila is so smooth! There is not much better on a hot day (well any day really) than a margarita! Patron helps me to make the best margaritas.
chae h.
Westlake
Who doesn't love margaritas! This brand is excellent for a delicious top shelf Margarita. Add strawberry, watermelon, or mango to change it up a bit.