BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Stephanie C.
It's very tasty and I use it with soda because I can not drink it so hard but my husband loves it, it's one of our favorite, totally recommended ...
Kim M.
Boston
I’m not a huge fan of Patron, but this is on the better side. The reposado is more flavorful than the silver and a lot smoother and easier to drink.
Christine M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the flavor of this Tequila. It has a subtle hint of oak flavors. It definitely meets my expectations and I will order it time and time again.
Hannah S.
Boston, GA
This tequila is so smooth! There is not much better on a hot day (well any day really) than a margarita! Patron helps me to make the best margaritas.
Lauren S.
Stuart, FL
This is my go to for shits while out with friends. It has a little bit of a bite that I like with lime and salt. The bottle looks high end and fancy.
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Tried this by chance when regular Patron was sold out and we really liked it! A little darker than what we usually drink but I liked it. Great value.
Cindy R.
Very smooth. Bottle is very nice. Tastes great as a shot with salt and lemon. Goods down too easy sometimes. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
The best tequila you will ever drink hands down my favorite. Its smooth going down just beware how many you take. The shots tend to sneak up on you.
chae h.
Westlake
Who doesn't love margaritas! This brand is excellent for a delicious top shelf Margarita. Add strawberry, watermelon, or mango to change it up a bit.
Shannon A.
Columbus
Nice light reposado. Hit of woodiness but not over powering. Works awesome for margaritas because it as flavor but doesn't hurt the other ingredients