BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Kitty S.
Austin
I’m not really a tequila drinker, but living in TX margaritas are the standard mixed drink here. I got this for my home bar and it has not disappointed.
Barbara B.
Smooth taste, no need to use salt lemon or lime. Bought it from Mayhan's in Brockport NY. Always a repeat customer. Their prices are the cheapest around.
Maria B.
Delicious.. the flavor in this tequila is amazing, you can never go wrong with this one if you’re ever undecided! The price reflects its quality for sure
Micaela M.
Rockford, IL
First time I had this I couldn't believe how good it tasted. It didn't need a chaser and i felt it was worth the high price. Definitely a treat though.
Krystal g.
port st lucie
Vomit USA...!!!!! Lol, it's like Lays chips you just can't have one. I've never had this in a drink. Mmmmmm....never mind I've had this in a margarita.
Tracey H.
San Luis Obispo
This tequila is pretty strong but you will have the best stories to tell the next day. This gave me the best birthday ever and it came with a baby lol
Taylor E.
Fishers
This was all right not as good as the silver so very smooth so very pricey I would recommend this and buy it again myself and has very pretty packaging
Heather P.
A solid classic for shots or on the rocks. Hard to go wrong. Only criticism would be the price point. You can find a similarly smooth tequila for less.
Tawanna C.
Franklinton
The one and only thing that I love the bottle is perfect for up use after empty and has a very smooth taste love it would chose it over any everytime.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
It's amazing!!! One of my favorites to do tequila shots with as well as mixing it in other drinks as well. Can be on the pricey side but it's worth it!