BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

shannon k.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this Tequila every time I make a Skinny Patron Margarita. Pairs well with Sugar Free Triple Sec and fresh Sour.
#bertender #patron #halfsaltrim
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Tried this by chance when regular Patron was sold out and we really liked it! A little darker than what we usually drink but I liked it. Great value.
chae h.
Westlake
Who doesn't love margaritas! This brand is excellent for a delicious top shelf Margarita. Add strawberry, watermelon, or mango to change it up a bit.
Cindy R.
Very smooth. Bottle is very nice. Tastes great as a shot with salt and lemon. Goods down too easy sometimes. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed
Stephanie C.
It's very tasty and I use it with soda because I can not drink it so hard but my husband loves it, it's one of our favorite, totally recommended ...
Halie T.
Fayetteville
This is one of my ultimate favorite tequilas from this collection. It is so smooth and has a warm kick that I haven't gotten out of other tequilas
kirsten m.
Had this on my birthday one year! I Drank a little too much but when i woke up I felt Great!! No hangover what so ever! I would drink this again!!!
Kayla I.
Peoria, AZ
Delicious! Smooth, one of the best tequila for sipping in my opinion. Doesn't give you that terrible burn, this is what tequila should taste like!
Hilary G.
Santa Monica, CA
It's on the pricier side, but the quality is guaranteed and the taste is always perfect making Paton Reposado the only tequila I'll consider.
Marilee A.
I️ hadn’t tried this one till last month when we went out with some friends, it wasn’t bad I️ liked it but I’ll stick to the Patrin Tequila Silver