BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Cindy R.
Very smooth. Bottle is very nice. Tastes great as a shot with salt and lemon. Goods down too easy sometimes. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed
Shannon A.
Columbus
Nice light reposado. Hit of woodiness but not over powering. Works awesome for margaritas because it as flavor but doesn't hurt the other ingredients
Stephanie C.
It's very tasty and I use it with soda because I can not drink it so hard but my husband loves it, it's one of our favorite, totally recommended ...
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Tried this by chance when regular Patron was sold out and we really liked it! A little darker than what we usually drink but I liked it. Great value.
chae h.
Westlake
Who doesn't love margaritas! This brand is excellent for a delicious top shelf Margarita. Add strawberry, watermelon, or mango to change it up a bit.
Salim B.
Stroudsburg, PA
My child hood friend Melvin got me into this one here and now I am just hooked. I buy this from time to time but it is a little too pricey for me.
Kati G.
La Mesa, CA
This is the best tequila for blended margaritas or on the rocks. So tasty! It is not to expensive but it is up there. I love this brand for tequila
Ana H.
Pelham, AL
This was always a popular tequila at our family events. Shots shot shots baby! Buy this next time you want a crowd pleaser. 100% Mexican approved.
Hilary G.
Santa Monica, CA
It's on the pricier side, but the quality is guaranteed and the taste is always perfect making Paton Reposado the only tequila I'll consider.
kirsten m.
Had this on my birthday one year! I Drank a little too much but when i woke up I felt Great!! No hangover what so ever! I would drink this again!!!