BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Eden M.
What can I say? If you love tequila, Patrón is classic. Best for margaritas and a lot more pleasant for shots than some less expensive alternatives. A little pricey for me but worth the money.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
Quality, smooth tasting tequila for mixed drinks! On the pricier side but it does improve the quality and taste of drinks. I also enjoy this chilled and on its own! Would recommend.
Kelly M.
McAllen
I learned a lot from working at a liquor store. Crazy, I know! Reposado is aged for 6 months in a barrel which gives it more flavor. The darker the better. I’ll always love patron!
LillianMattie N.
Atlanta
Smooth and delicious taste. I can drink this alone, but I LOVE it in margarita's. I ask for this specifically at restaurants. The best part is I'm able to function without a headache the next day. Overall, I love this tequila compared to many others. I have others that are comparable, but this one is top of the list.
Yesenia P.
Yonkers, NY
From all the Patron’s I’ve had this one is my favorite. Everyone around me says it’s a little more harsh then the rest but to me is the opposite 😁 it’s smooth and great flavor.
Audrea N.
Ashland, KY
I find this burns a bit much for me. But the flavor is great and it blends really well into some of my favorite drinks. It adds a little something extra. But not for the faint.
Juan B.
Holland, OH
This Patron is of high quality you can drink a lot and wake up feeling fine. That’s righteous. Much better then the cheap liquor that makes you sick. Patron is my number one option when drinking. Try it if you want to maximize fun for the night.
Jay•Ay•🐝 B.
Corona
A different taste then the silver. Some may argue it's not as smooth, that's just becisse it's not silver. A true tequila drinker will appreciate the flavor notes in this one!
Victoria h.
Obviously my margarita Drinker because I gave his five Stars. Margarita's just aren't the same without this one ingredient. Patron Reposado is a staple in my liquor cabinet.
Dee D.
This is such a great tequila. It is aged to perfection. I think the aging process allows it to be more smooth and perfect for on the rocks. I bought this at a local liquor store and it’s a good price for the quality that you get. I paid around $55 for a 750ml bottle. Good price to me! I will keep buying too!