BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Jenn D.
Reno, NV
The best you can get in tequila without going to Mexico and getting local. Very pricey, but well worth the cost. I would choose this one over any others if i have the money
catherine d.
77011, TX
I like a smooth tequila if I am drinking it straight so my go to tequila is patron, is good for making margaritas, and adding it to squirt with a squeeze of lime and salt
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This tequila was a gift is a little strong for my taste since I am not very vodka drinker but this one I liked, I recommend it for a social night with family or friends.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
This Is so good but expensive. We drink every once in a while. It's great for parties and great for special occasions. The only down fall Is the pro e but it's worth it also. It taste great and mixes well.
Amanda C.
Saint Louis, MO
Always a favorite. Top 3 on my list for tequila. Best brand of tequila in my opinionm I love to buy for gifts and everyday adult beverages. Definitely recommend.
Tara H.
lebanon, tn
I personally did not enjoy the flavor of this tequila. It reminded me of drinking smoke. It was smooth for whats its worth. May be good in a bloody mary??
T.Suzana R.
Wichita
Very good I prefer silver but this is also good I have bought from different liquor stores and not pricey at all.
Jessenia R.
Columbus
Goes great with salt and lime. It is very strong compared to other alternatives. So a few shots go along way.
Jessica A.
Boston
Smooth and tasty perfect compliment for any refreshing beverages. Perfect with a lime its absolutly delightful.
Jeannette d.
El Monte
One of my all time favorite tequilas! When ever I have a party I need to make sure to have a couple of these because that's the first thing my family looks for!