BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Antony D.
Kissimmee, FL
Very smooth and full-bodied. You can clearly tell the quality of this tequila is superior to other brands. It mixes great for quality margaritas and tastes great neat. Highly recommend.
Jhorna C.
Este es uno de mis favoritos. Para preparar cócteles o tomarlo en shots como quieran. Si no tengo Din julio este es el que siempre va con nosotros. Mi esposo y yo disfrutamos tomar uno o dos cócteles a la noche. Para relajarnos y yo disfruto muchísimo prepararlos con este tequila. Deja un sabor exquisito en los cócteles y no te da malestar al día siguiente. Súper recommendado!!!
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
This is by far the best tequila I’ve had! Depending on how much you need this can be a bit pricey, however no other brand that I’ve tried compare! This is my first and last time trying one I’ll stick to the original formula
Kristen S.
Sacramento, CA
Patron Reposado is the smoothest tasting tequila I've ever had. It has a great kick to it, but it doesn't overwhelm the other flavors in your margarita. I also haven't been able to do shots unless it's been with Patron Reposado. It does the job, but it doesn't burn your throat the way that cheap tequila does. Also... I don't get a hangover from it.
Madison R.
Westford
Always a great house warming or hostess gift- patron! I have never bought it myself, because people usually give it to me as a gift. It's the best in both smoothness and taste. 10/10 would recommend. The price is high, which is why the 4/5 stars
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
Patron Reposado is my favorite tequila on the market. The bottle decor is gorgeous and I love the way it looks on my counter. I usually drink silver tequila but the flavor of this one is quite smooth. I usually take it with a lime and salt and you're good to go!
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
So good, for tequila it is one of my highest recommendations, goes down very easy and looks classy, i always have trouble opening it though, it met my expectations and tastes great in margaritas or even just for a shot, i would buy it again, and again
Kayley H.
Hermitage, TN
Yummy when paired with a good 'ol lime and some salt. I know this tequila mixes great, but it's also my favorite for straight up shots. Lost a star because it's expensive, but I guess price goes with quality. I would recommend this to people wanting tequila shots at the bar or even just what type of margarita.
Massiel R.
Oh Patron! I'm a killer for tequila. This is best taken as a shot or incorporated in your favorite margarita. Available at all liquor stores (depending on your local area they have different kinds). I would definitely recommend a couple shots of this if you're trying to have an EXRA good time.
Kailee C.
Willow Park, TX
We keep this tequila cold and in our refrigerator! It is the perfect tequila to take shots with. It goes down smooth and doesn't leave a bitter aftertaste. It is perfect to make margaritas with. You seriously can't bet Patron.