BY PATRÓN

Kristen S.
Sacramento, CA
Patron Reposado is the smoothest tasting tequila I've ever had. It has a great kick to it, but it doesn't overwhelm the other flavors in your margarita. I also haven't been able to do shots unless it's been with Patron Reposado. It does the job, but it doesn't burn your throat the way that cheap tequila does. Also... I don't get a hangover from it.
Madison R.
Westford
Always a great house warming or hostess gift- patron! I have never bought it myself, because people usually give it to me as a gift. It's the best in both smoothness and taste. 10/10 would recommend. The price is high, which is why the 4/5 stars
Laura C.
When it comes to tequila this is one that is strong. And by strong I mean in flavor and kick. It is a full body tasting one. I would suggest starting with an airplane bottle size to see if this to your liking. I have seen people take shots thinking it was like cheaper brands and about fell over laughing watching them choke. I think mixing it into a drink is the best way to go with this one.
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
Patron Reposado is my favorite tequila on the market. The bottle decor is gorgeous and I love the way it looks on my counter. I usually drink silver tequila but the flavor of this one is quite smooth. I usually take it with a lime and salt and you're good to go!
Katie S.
This is as smooth as it gets. If you're looking for a tequila that tastes delicious and knocks your socks off, this is it. While you're paying a premium, you're definitely getting what you pay for. This tequila will not leave you with a headache the morning after, it's incredibly pure. Choose this if you're looking for a tequila that will set the bar high.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
So good, for tequila it is one of my highest recommendations, goes down very easy and looks classy, i always have trouble opening it though, it met my expectations and tastes great in margaritas or even just for a shot, i would buy it again, and again
Kelsey E.
This is my Favorite! Just a few shots and I feel it and it lasts forever so I can pace myself so that I don't get drunk :) I would recommend it to anyone but not someone who's just starting out for sure lol
Rachel W.
Literally one of my favorite tequilas of all time. If you are looking for a golden respado this is the one for you. Very smooth and great tastes which means it makes the shots go down even easier. Pro tip- slice of orange instead of lime with a  little bit of cinnamon in lieu of the salt, makes the flavors pop!
Kayley H.
Hermitage, TN
Yummy when paired with a good 'ol lime and some salt. I know this tequila mixes great, but it's also my favorite for straight up shots. Lost a star because it's expensive, but I guess price goes with quality. I would recommend this to people wanting tequila shots at the bar or even just what type of margarita.
Ruby K.
My wonderful, wonderful tequila! How I love thee! Patron is my favorite tequila due to it's smooth, clean taste and wonderful flavor. It is very much on the pricey end, but it is well worth it.  There are other comparable tequilas out there, but why stray from something that is great every time?