BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Ashley S.
Tacoma, WA
I only drink tequila when I really want to feel something quickly lol. Being in the military patron is like our "go to" tequila and it's a lot smoother than a lot of other ones
marina g.
Merced, CA
My most favorite type of alcohol, hands down. It's so delicious as we take shots of it at the bar. It runs down so smooth and isn't at all bitter to make you gag as long as you have a lemon in hand you will be bound to have a great time.
Briana B.
One of my favorites! I think the price is okay! I'm a repetitive costumer and will always but this at Homes Liquor. Or a liquor warehouse! I can't compare it because it's my #1 fave
Jennifer O.
Sacramento, CA
Who doesn't love a little bit of shot of Tequila. I like it very much it's not so strong. Well depends on the person. Price point is over the top I think for a tequila bottle.
Gigi M.
Shoreline, WA
Very smooth taste, mixes great!
Never had a complaint once when I've bought this. I've even had bottles survive being dropped on concrete. Definitely one of my top 5 bottles
Lizaida M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
If i had to drink tequila it would be this one. I have never gotten a bad hangover with it. It is super smooth not like a firey feeling. Salt and lemon help but not needed.
Candice M.
Winona, MN
I am a huge tequila fan and this is my current favorite. This with a small amount of fruit juice (I like cranberry) and a splash of 7-up makes for a fantastic summer cocktail!
Katie G.
Definitely one of the trendy high end liquors out now.  Having a party or going to a party?  Show up with one of these babies and you'll be everyone's best friend!
Michelle  L.
One on my favorites tequilas.! With lemon and salt . I have drinking this for some years. It’s not expensive so buy it.! I buy this tequila in any store that sells alcohol. I recommend to everyone. Try it you won’t regret it. !
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
Patron is the smoothest tequila for sure. This one is the easiest to drink and worth the money. I usually buy this one for "shots" and buy a cheaper one for mixed drinks.