BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I cannot do shots of this, had a terrible experience, but it is killer in a margarita. Very smooth, which can also make it dangerous. It is very easy to consume too much.
carla s.
Bellmead
This is very smooth, very good tasting tequila. My husband and I like to drink it straight. No chaser. Easy to do since its one of our favorite brands of tequila ever...
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
This tequila brand in general is super smooth and totally getting what you paid for. I recommend this for everyone who doesn't really enjoy that "burn" after having a shot.
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Love this. Doesn't burn -to bad- ha. But I use salt and and orange wedge. I do it as a shot. I can't sip on anything! But this is the best tasting tequila I've ever tried!
Yesenia C.
Apple valley, CA
Definitely smooth! Would recommend, can't go wrong with patron. Good tequila worth the price. in my opinion better taste than other pricier tequilas out there.
Iliana G.
San Antonio, TX
This patron is really good it's pretty strong so it doesn't gon down as smooth but I really liked it. A little more pricey but it is patron so it's good definitely recommend can find almost anywhere so that's good
Haley C.
Mooresville, NC
Yymmmmmmm love this to top off a great margarita.  Very smooth and delicious tequila.

Bottle is is super cool

Met my expectations.
Logan R.
This product is so amazing! I like it with any soda! It has such a nice flavor, which I love! It makes any drink a little more fun! It is available in almost any liquor store I have ever been in which makes it very accessible! I love it!
dreanna b.
Great tequila!! This is a must have!! Everytime we go out or have an adult party and it's​ shot time.. we drink this!! It's a party in a bottle. Lol
I recommend this.
Brittany A.
Has such a smooth taste! I always buy this for other people as home welcoming, or birthday gifts. The price is great for a top shelf tequila. Makes the best margaritas