BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Megan S.
Plainfield, IL
Patron is a really, really good tequila, but I wish it wasn't so expensive.  I'm not an expert, but I feel like I've had cheaper mid-range tequila that is just as good and smooth.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Get on a rocket and head to the moon! The amount of alcohol is so strong in this liquor that the average person only needs about 3 shots to really feel this. Patron never disappoints !
Diamond W.
Marietta, GA
I've only had this once but I like it! Surprisingly smooth and amazing with lime. This alcohol isn't too expensive but neither cheap, but be carful while drinking, it sneaks up on you.
Andy K.
Fairfax, VA
This is class in a bottle. There's a certain sweetness to it that feels natural, mixed with the classic Patron flavor. This combination of sweetness and alcohol makes this a drink that goes beyond just trying to get drunk, but something you can enjoy.
Andrea K.
I love Patron. I love it, I love it, I love it. Truly, I would drink nothing else if I could afford Patron regularly. It's easy going down but the price isn't so easy to stomach.
Heidi H.
La Puente, CA
Really good drink really strong knock you on your b u t t thing do often drink it in mixed can't handle straight up would like to try the flavored ones haven't tried those good price
Sylvia G.
This is a smooth tequila if looking for a golden brand. No harsh after taste with a nice humble woody flavor. I’d recommend this before any other brand for the gold types of tequila.
Erin K.
Clearwater, FL
This tequila is delicious! I am a big fan of Patron. It is so smooth! Whether it is mixed in shots or on its own, this is such a good tequila. I always have this in stock at my house.
Victoria F.
I think that patron is always a crowd favorite "top shelf" tequila. It is good quality but does have a steeper price point. I would recommend and I will always repurchase. I think sometimes you need to splurge and this is a product worth having.
Tiffany B.
This is one of the best vodka's I have ever had. I love the taste and how smooth it is. I love that it does not have an after taste as well. I am a fan and would recommend this to a friend.