BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Jessie L.
North Port, FL
I like my tequila shots to be smooth & Patron tequila delivers it in spades. I enjoy drinking this tequila more than other brands. There are different varieties that I can choose from when the mood strikes.
Alexandria C.
Eagle pass , Tx
Great tequila, vet smooth. Taste good mixed with drink or in a shot . This is on the pricy side of liquor but I do buy occasionally. Chaser really isn't needed with this tequila over all great
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my favorite repasado tequilas. I love the light golden color and smooth taste compared to silver tequilas. I generally choose repasado over silver. This is something I will buy again.
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
This tequila served chilled is SO good! I love a good tequila and this is my go-to! If we do taco or enchilada night we always break one of these out for either shots or margaritas! This is a must try!
Heather E.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Great in a margarita! It's definitely high quality, but worth the price point if you want to sip something nice. The bottle lasts for quite a while since it isn't something you drink a ton of, just a shot of it with some sour mix and a squeeze of lime is perfect!
Kay T.
Llano
I LOVE Margaritas!  Patron is my favorite but I can't always afford it.  Specs is the best price I have found but still expensive.  Hornitos is my go to most times.
Marytó C.
Es de mis tequilas favoritos, es delicioso en shots, con limón y sal, no puede faltar en reuniones con amigos, tiene un sabor tenue, no lo siento tan fuerte! Me gusta, me gusta, su precio vale la pena
Justin B.
Meadville, PA
Let’s be honest? Can you go wrong with this? Even straight out of the bottle or on the rocks is great. Make the best margaritas for you and your friends as well. Also makes a great gift idea.
Jessica L.
Sturgis, MI
Patron is honestly my favorite for shot purposes and mix drinks! I bought mine at the liquor store and have to say it is super expensive but I do highly recommend this one in specific just because it is delicious!
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Yummy tequila! It does give me a bit of a hangover but that’s different for everyone! It’s a reasonable price for the quality and both the gold and silver are really yummy and can cater to any tequila lover.