BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

chloe s.
Really yummy and smooth. I like patron over most tequilas, has the best taste. Only thinkz bad is its pretylty expensive but totally worth it if you have the extra money to pay more for your alcohol.
Abby C.
Boston, MA
this tequila is smooth and great for making margaritas. I would purchase it again, but it is a little pricey compared to alternatives. I think it has a top shelf price and a middle shelf taste.
Dominika Q.
This is the tequila I like.. Patron... brand I going for. I compare to other alternatives but for me I always stick with patron instead. I bought it in liquor store and since there I going there only .
Charmaine G.
Howell, NJ
Went on a cruise and did a tequila tasting. This was the second tequila I tasted and it was so SMOOTH and amazing! Try it with an orange slice and cinnamon instead of the traditional salt and lime 🙌🏽
Cassandra J.
My all time favorite!!!! In my opinion it's the smoothest tequila ever!! goes well with squirt, on the rocks or as shots!! This is my go to tequila! It doesn't compare to any other tequila!!
Kimiko H.
Clovis, NM
It is a smooth flavored tequila it has a very nice bottle and is delicioso I would recommend it compared to lower end tequilas I buy from Walgreens or Albertsons it is a must try for tequila lovers
Pily V.
Wdm, IA
I just love how smooth this taste. I can have shoots or use it for perfect margaritas, it is amazing. No hangovers next day. Price is worth, I normally buy it at Costco. Really good quality tequila
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Heather O.
Shawnee
Really smooth and tasty. I would absolutely recommend this if your a tequila lover. Others have a bad after taste and patron doesn't. I bought it at a liquor store in town. Completely satisfied.
Luis D.
Riverside
No party is complete or in full slim without taking shots of tequila which this Patron tequila is perfect for gets everybody in the mood for a great party not to mention makes great margaritas