BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Nicole M.
Hialeah, FL
The best tequila! I like to mix this with a margarita mix. It is a really great price for the quality of the alcohol and it tastes great. It's easy to take as a shot and works great with mixes. Would buy again!
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Flavored tequila! Sent from heaven. What a combination. I think it’s perfect. The packaging, the flavor, the price is a tad expensive but I will definitely continue to buy. I recommend to those who haven’t tried.
Daniela F.
St Petersburg, FL
Great tasting, tried it years ago, and it's the only one I will purchase. It is a bit more expensive compared to the others but you do pay for the taste and in my opinion it's worth it. I will continue to buy it
Holly G.
indianapolis
Very smooth in taste. Not a bitter aftertaste. It is very flavorful. Tastes great by itself or in a margarita. It’s a little on the pricey side but well worth it. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Colton B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This tequila is a good choice.... I am not a huge fan of white tequila but this one was not disappointing! If I had to choose between this and Jose Cuervo this one would not be my choice but it is a close second!
Halee B.
Lubbock, TX
I'm extremely picky about tequila and this is one of the few I will pick to drink. It mixes the best compared to everything else I've tried and goes down smooth as a shot. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Brittany C.
Fort Thomas
Patron products are great! They mix well, but are also just as good straight. We keep a bottle in our house! The taste is good, it's a product we buy regularly. Overall, I recommend for a high quality tequila.
#MustangLove E.
Las Vegas , NV
Muy recomendado para ponerse bien peso y pasar un buen día con tu familia y a divertirse la encuentras en casi la mayor de las tiendas recomendó su precio es bueno !! I just love this product buy one right now
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Perfect for shots, goes down smooth and topped with a lime for a great after taste. It is definitely worth the extra money for higher quality tequila. Perfect for celebrating the new year or any other holiday.
Cathy K.
Grand Rapids
Smooth and great tasting tequila. Does not have a funky after taste like cheaper tequilas available. It is great by itself or in mixes. A bit pricey but it is worth it. Overall I am satisfied with the tequila.