BY PATRÓN #13 in Tequila

Elizabeth J.
Cleveland, TN
Love this tequila. It's so smooth and the only brand of tequila I can drink straight (with salt of course) I never have hangovers drinking this and it's easy to find. I'm very satisfied with patron and will continue to buy
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
One of the best tequilas i have had!! I would definitely recommend to others. I bought it at cashwise liquor store and it has a much smoother taste then other brands.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
This is me and my best friends favorite drink! Every time I'm visiting her we have a glass or two..... ok I'll stop lying three or four and have a grand time. We bought this at the grocery store. Definitely recommend this.
Jade W.
Alexandria, VA
Great quality. Good tasting. Smooth and worth the price. You get what you pay for when it comes to alcohol and you won't be disappointed with this brand. I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for a good tequila.
Haily P.
Oak Forest
This tequila has such a smooth taste. i never need a chaser after drinking. the price is a tad bit high for the amount in the bottle
i am a repeat consumer with this beverage. i would definitely recommend this to others.
Shelby B.
BRYANT, AR
One of my favorite tequila's out there! You can definitely taste the quality. This particular tequila, I purchased at my local liquor store, and it was a reasonable price. If you want quality tequila, you're going to have to pay a little more. You want a cheap price, you'll get a cheap tequila with no quality.
Audrey V.
San Diego, CA
Great for shots and for mixing in your drink. Can be a little pricey but worth it! I always like to drink it when I am out and goes down smoother than many of the other tequilas. Great to buy at grocery stores or target
Denita I.
Hogansburg, NY
I love a good reposado , patron makes a great one. Warm is a great pour, a little expensive but definitely great option. A staple for thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. Definitely would buy again, great with ginger ale.
Sarita J.
Brooklyn, NY
No complaints from me. My favorite darker tequila. Haven’t had much better. 4 stars only because of personal preference. It’s harder to find than blanco tequila but worth the search. I’d recommend to any tequila lovers
abi b.
Arlington, VA
I have come to absolutely love this tequila. Has a slight oak flavor and a darker color but it has a depth of flavor that is just different enough that I really enjoy it. It's a nice alternative to the regular tequila!