BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Anna T.
Birmingham, AL
So good. So smooth. This was the first tequila that I ever had a shot of and it made me a snob for sure. Almost taste like a mix drink by itself... but not. Make a really good gift for someone you really like! Pricey but worth it.
Vanessa G.
Not really a huge fan of this. The taste of it just doesn't sit very well with my tastebuds or my stomach. I bought it at a local convenience store. It's more on the pricey side and I would not recommend this to family or friends.
Qi Z.
Waltham, MA
I LOVE PATRON. I'm a big fan of tequila but patron is just on another level. It is very smooth and nice. Doesn't give you a bad hangover afterwards. I've bought at least 6 bottles over the past 2 years and it is amazing. It's pricy but worth it
Felicia C.
Lincolnton
This is a very smooth tasting tequila. It is wonderful as a shot or in a mixed drink very strong alcohol content but you would never know it but how smoothly it goes down
Ashley R.
Alliance, OH
Still one of my favorite tequilas. The bottle is aggravating. After years or bartending I STILL can't manage to pour Patron without dribbling it on the bar. Smooth mixed. Not overly expensive to purchase, not cheap to drink out.
Lisa W.
I've had a few bad experiences with tequila so I'm super Leary to drink tequila, but Patron makes it easy. It's smooth, it gets you tipsy pretty quick, but it's a little pricey. For a good night, I always have a shot of Patron.
Ayana W.
Smooth, sophisticated and sexy! This tequila is mellow and easy on the pallet. It’s packaged in a sleek box, it’s bottle is unique and comes with a cork top. It’s price point is affordable and definitely worth repeat purchases.
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX
We bought Patron for our wedding and it was a hit with our guests! The tequila is smooth and is great for making margaritas! I find it affordable and great for social events or a nightcap! We will definitely be buying it again!
Tyla P.
Newton
Of all the reposados I have enjoy this is one of my favorites for sure. It's smooth, mixes fantastically, and even tastes pretty decent. This is one of my go to drinks when I've had a long day and I don't see that changing soon.
Kat B.
Dayton
i honestly am not a big fan of tequila and this one was no different. an expensive liquor that does the job. is any liquor supposed to be delicious? you can pretty much get it anywhere. i would not say i was satisfied with it.