BY PATRÓN

Vanessa G.
Not really a huge fan of this. The taste of it just doesn't sit very well with my tastebuds or my stomach. I bought it at a local convenience store. It's more on the pricey side and I would not recommend this to family or friends.
Anna T.
Birmingham, AL
So good. So smooth. This was the first tequila that I ever had a shot of and it made me a snob for sure. Almost taste like a mix drink by itself... but not. Make a really good gift for someone you really like! Pricey but worth it.
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX
We bought Patron for our wedding and it was a hit with our guests! The tequila is smooth and is great for making margaritas! I find it affordable and great for social events or a nightcap! We will definitely be buying it again!
Ashley R.
Alliance, OH
Still one of my favorite tequilas. The bottle is aggravating. After years or bartending I STILL can't manage to pour Patron without dribbling it on the bar. Smooth mixed. Not overly expensive to purchase, not cheap to drink out.
Kat B.
Dayton
i honestly am not a big fan of tequila and this one was no different. an expensive liquor that does the job. is any liquor supposed to be delicious? you can pretty much get it anywhere. i would not say i was satisfied with it.
Ayana W.
Smooth, sophisticated and sexy! This tequila is mellow and easy on the pallet. It’s packaged in a sleek box, it’s bottle is unique and comes with a cork top. It’s price point is affordable and definitely worth repeat purchases.
Tyla P.
Newton
Of all the reposados I have enjoy this is one of my favorites for sure. It's smooth, mixes fantastically, and even tastes pretty decent. This is one of my go to drinks when I've had a long day and I don't see that changing soon.
Ever C.
Laredo
The best tequila I have tasted so far. It has the perfect flavor for a great shot experience. Makes great Margaritas too. Maybe if the price was a bit more affordable it would be better or maybe not because I would buy more.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
This is me and my best friends favorite drink! Every time I'm visiting her we have a glass or two..... ok I'll stop lying three or four and have a grand time. We bought this at the grocery store. Definitely recommend this.
Jade W.
Alexandria, VA
Great quality. Good tasting. Smooth and worth the price. You get what you pay for when it comes to alcohol and you won't be disappointed with this brand. I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for a good tequila.