BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Charisse R.
Bunker hill , Wv
I love tequila especially name brand tequila. It goes down so smoothly and is very affordable. When I first had it I was very excited that it wasn’t harsh. I don’t think it needs any improvement and I would definitely buy it again.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This is a special occasion tequila I got a bottle as an anniversary gift it took less than a year to finish, it went down so smooth wanted to savor it since it is on the pricey side....I had some excellent margaritas from this baby
Alana R.
Red Bank, NJ
It was my favorite of all the patrons. It was more aged and had a nice flavor to it. There was a nice blend of spicy and sweet flavors. I would definitely recommend this to others. I would definitely buy again for a fun occasion
Irisi T.
Grand Rapids
Not a big fan of tequila but this is what I have when I ask for a margarita. Makes the flavor so good! Mixes well and does not give me a headache. I would recommend. It is on the more expensive side but it’s worth it.
Brenda R.
Chicago
Reposado tequila is usually much smoother. I drink this with squirt, tajin and lime! Best drink ever!! Add a little bit of salt it’s delicious. One of my go to drinks because it’s very universal and everyone like it!
Hailey K.
forest lake
Good tequila, probably the best I have had. Although the price is a little expensive for my budget. I am not a big tequila person so I just wouldn’t spend this much on tequila very often. But overall good tequila!
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Flavored tequila! Sent from heaven. What a combination. I think it’s perfect. The packaging, the flavor, the price is a tad expensive but I will definitely continue to buy. I recommend to those who haven’t tried.
Kimber Lee C.
New York , NY
I totally didn’t expect this to taste so robust. I love it. Better than it’s competitors by far!! I am a repeat customer and will continue to be for this flavor! Over all I’m satisfied and happy I bought this
Alicia J.
Kentwood
Love this liquor. Very smooth and pairs great with tequila.👏 Love the way it tastes, and doesn’t leave a bad after taste like most other liquors! If you’ve never had tequila, now is a great time to try it!
Jillecella C.
Kincaid
I received a bottle of this tequila for Christmas last year from my boss. It was my first time ever having patron brand vodka. I am not someone who can handle the taste of alcohol alone easily this tequila is super smooth and tastes great. Would make amazing margaritas. For the price it is a little expensive to buy all the time. Would definitely buy for a special occasion or gift.