BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Bianca G.
Ocoee, FL
Patron is a little strong but I love taking shots of it. It's a little pricey on the size of bottle. I continue to purchase it at ABC Liquors, and I'm a repeat consumer of this product sense all my guest at my parties are satisfied with Patron.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
This is my alternative to Herradura. I don’t think islas smooth but it’s still a close second. Price is about the same if I were to compare both tequila this can be found at all major convenience stores, grocery stores or specialty liquor store.
Brittany W.
Haleiwa, Hawaii
An amazing tequila that goes well with almost any margarita or straight by itself. It’s a tad more expensive but really tasty and well worth it. I love the bottle and don’t have to worry about knocking it over with the wide base. Always a go to.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I love this tequila! This is the type of tequila you can take a shot of and not feel like you want to spit it out right away, because it is seriously so smooth and easy to drink. It's more expensive than most tequilas, but it is so worth the price!
Shannon S.
St Clr Shores, MI
So smooth when chilled. You can guarantee the party will be fun if everyone is drinking this. I can always find it at my local liquor store. It takes great and mixed fruity drinks, and even as a shot for those who are daring. Would def buy again!
Noela O.
Long Beach, CA
This tequila has great flavor and is even great for sipping. The taste is very smooth and unique. The price is definitely up there, but it is worth it. I would definitely repurchase again. Also I would recommend it to others. Makes a great gift!
Hayli S.
Rome, GA
This is my all time favorite tequila EVER! I've had many kinds, but nothing compares! I always purchase at local beverage shops, but I know lots of places have it! I'm always satisfied when I get this & would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Arica S.
Pleasant Plains
I use to drink it on the weekends or when I went out and partied but it is very smooth. Don't burn when it goes down. It mixes well with coke. I love it with coke. And I don't get a hangover when I drink it. I would say its my second favorite.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Patron is a smooth and delicious liquor! I have drank it for as long as I have been a legal drinker. It can be a bit pricey but it worth it. It can be found in most grocery stores or liquor stores! I am definitely satisfied with the taste of it!
Eden D.
This a really good tequila. It's definitely strong, so drink with caution. It's also more expensive than other brands of tequila, so it's usually one I only enjoy when other people purchase it. I may buy it for special occasions in the future.