BY PATRÓN

Maria O.
Los Angeles, CA
The life of a party is do delicious i absolutely love it have high quality it won't disappoint you is actually one of my favorites it compare to the one with the green rebon you can find it in your super market overall im satisfied with all of them
Dani C.
San Antonio , TX
This is more of the goto flavor of tequilas. Since the tequila has been sitting in the barrel a little longer than silver grade tequila you get a fuller flavor that you can appreciate. I would recommend this to anyone. Patrón Tequila Reposado
Melissa K.
PANAMA CITY, FL
Great product and wonderful taste! I would recommend this to my family and friends and also anyone else! It is very affordable for the brand! Great for mixing with drinks or shots! Very delicious! I would buy this again! I think it is a great value!
Kayla W.
Oceanside, CA
Patron really keeps their name pristine with this tequila. It's so smooth, mixes easily, and can be used as a sipping tequila. Reposado drinks are always the more pricey ones, and for good reason. It give me minimal hangover the next day too. 10/10
Kristin L.
Batavia (town)
Delicious on its own or mixed with sprite or water. The quality of this tequila is not comparable to other brands because it is so much better.  The price is just right for the quality of the product. I would purchase this again for sure.
Anne P.
I love this product in a straight margarita with a little orange and salt. Patron always makes a great gift to the host of a party and it's never left unopened for long. This is great served chilled from the bottle or shaken with ice. Sometimes you can find it as a gift set.
Noela O.
Long Beach, CA
This tequila has great flavor and is even great for sipping. The taste is very smooth and unique. The price is definitely up there, but it is worth it. I would definitely repurchase again. Also I would recommend it to others. Makes a great gift!
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
This is my alternative to Herradura. I don’t think islas smooth but it’s still a close second. Price is about the same if I were to compare both tequila this can be found at all major convenience stores, grocery stores or specialty liquor store.
Hayli S.
Rome, GA
This is my all time favorite tequila EVER! I've had many kinds, but nothing compares! I always purchase at local beverage shops, but I know lots of places have it! I'm always satisfied when I get this & would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Shannon S.
St Clr Shores, MI
So smooth when chilled. You can guarantee the party will be fun if everyone is drinking this. I can always find it at my local liquor store. It takes great and mixed fruity drinks, and even as a shot for those who are daring. Would def buy again!