BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Nicole B.
Fort Myers , FL
This is my favorite tequila for golden margaritas it's sooo yummy! It's definitely affordable for the quality tequila you are buying! I always buy this product at ABC Liquor. This tequila is so delicious you won't be disappointed! I will buy this again!
Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
Okay this right here had to be my favorite for a margarita. Salt on the rim is a must for my pomegranate margaritas! It wouldn't be great with any regular tequila. Patron reposado takes it to another level!
Peppa M.
I'm not much of a drinker but it helped me get over a toothache sure as I tell you. It had a crisp, clean taste I was expecting like harsh and more of strong   Ethanol  Flavor but it was real smooth. It was reasonably priced and I drink it with Red Bull on occasion
Lovely P.
Fort Lauderdale
Taste is unique nothing like the patron silver but it is equally satisfying it’s all really just a matter of what you are in the mood for at the moment I do always have patron in my home  living in Florida you can never go wrong with margaritas by the pool!
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
Patron is the best Tequila in the market in my opinion, i mean this is amazingly smooth and wayyy to good to mix it with anything because fine things cannot be mix just like that it has to be at level and with that being said i dont think anything is at level.
Lizett H.
Montebello, CA
My go to when having a get together! I personally think it taste best when chilled if you want to drink it alone or if you plan to use it with mixed drinks. I also like to use it with fresh fruits and herbs. I love making pomegranate and watermelon margaritas.
Alexa W.
Nice and smooth. I'd probably stick with this all the time if I was willing to spend it on alcohol that often. I just drink it straight for the most part and am totally fine doing so because of how smooth of a drink it is. I'd recommend this one for sure
Abiola Q.
East orange , NJ
Stony but tasty. A little goes a long way lol I used it for my guests at my birthday party everyone loved it. Must try if you like strong drinks. Better than henessey, doesn’t taste cheap.  Very good value you get your money’s worth. I’ll buy again for events
Abbey H.
Portland, TN
My absolute FAVORITE tequila!! The smoothest version Patrón makes in my opinion. This one works wonderful for mixed drinks as well as on its own as shots. Delicious, with slight orange notes, this works AWESOME for Cadillac margaritas and tequila sunrises.
Anthony C.
Fate, TX
Great tequila for shooting with some lime and salt, but also great for making a top shelf margarita. Mix with a little lime juice and some simple syrup, add a splash of orange liquor and you're all set for the best margarita you've ever had. Bet on it.