BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Johanna H.
Brooklyn
This is the type of tequila that you can shoot, sip on, or put it in a cocktail.  It's available everywhere, which makes it convenient.  I don't drink tequila often outside of cocktails, but it is certainly a better choice than a Jose Cuervo.  I would purchase again.
Cara H.
Nashotah, WI
This was the smoothest tequila I've ever had, compared to jose cuervo, which is second best, in my opinion, you can take a shot without a slice of lime or salt its that smooth. It's pretty expensive but worth it to spoil yourself every once in awhile. I definitely recommend trying.
Dominique W.
Tallahassee, FL
I usually just get the regular patron but the store was out so we got the Resposado. Smells 10x worse than regular patron but it goes down smother and my turn up was definitely to the max that night. I still get regular patron. but on a special occasion that is the must buy.
Sanam A.
Patron is my go to tequila! It's so smooth and goes well alone or mixed in with juice or a margarita! My cousin loves it so much she ordered mini bottles with her wedding logo on it! It's really refined so you won't wake up with a pounding headache lol! It's top shelf! Would reccomend!!
Jackie S.
Plainfield, IL
The Patron Reposado is extremely smooth with no mixer necessary. Full bodied, great flavor and tastes great by itself -- no ice. No after burn like other low quality tequilas. I will continue to purchase delicious Patron Reposado to drink everyday and on special occasions!
Elaina R.
Kingwood, TX
After drinking Patron tequila, I won't ever drink another brand! I received it as a gift for my 21st birthday, and since then, it's all I'll drink. It's a little more expensive than other tequilas, but I don't mind spending the extra money for the taste and quality.
Briana 1.
Love this tequila! Great for margaritas or straight up on the rocks! Shots are always great too! Top shelf all the way and worth every penny! The taste is superior when it comes to other brands! You cab buy it at your local liquor store. I will definitely be buying again
Jessica C.
Patron is THE tequila when making margaritas. Available at every liquor store and every restaurant that serves alcohol. Never disappoints except in price. I do think it could be a little cheaper(which is why it has 4 stars). I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Liz B.
Tequila patron has tequila ranging from lower end to more refined tequilas. This reposado is strong and bold. If you've never tried tequila you might not want to start with this one. Start with some milder flavors and work your way up. Patron silver is really good.
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
Honestly the only tequila I will consume. If you don't want a massive hangover, go for a top shelf product like patrón! It is a little pricey but totally worth the price. It is extremely smooth, so I like taking shots of patrón as well as adding it to a margarita.