BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Sherry L.
Fort Worth
This range from 40-60 dollars. I know many people who drink it every weekend, and most bars have this for customer at bars and clubs. its really good mixed with coke. it has a strong taste and will have you feeling good and relaxed. Many can drink this and wakeup the next day okay.
Randi S.
Hillsborough, NJ
This tequila is great straight or in a margarita! It's the only tequila I will drink because it goes down smooth, doesn't leave me dying the next day and tastes great. Price wise, I think it's priced appropriately and it doesn't hurt that my liquor store has it on sale from time to time!
Marlesia W.
i love all tequila but takes me to another level of drunk for some reason but it's really good. i just don't drink it that often. i went to the casino the other night and they had dark patron and i thought it was something new but it was really coffee inside but it wasssss soooo delicious!!!!
Cara H.
Nashotah, WI
This was the smoothest tequila I've ever had, compared to jose cuervo, which is second best, in my opinion, you can take a shot without a slice of lime or salt its that smooth. It's pretty expensive but worth it to spoil yourself every once in awhile. I definitely recommend trying.
Sanam A.
Patron is my go to tequila! It's so smooth and goes well alone or mixed in with juice or a margarita! My cousin loves it so much she ordered mini bottles with her wedding logo on it! It's really refined so you won't wake up with a pounding headache lol! It's top shelf! Would reccomend!!
Dominique W.
Tallahassee, FL
I usually just get the regular patron but the store was out so we got the Resposado. Smells 10x worse than regular patron but it goes down smother and my turn up was definitely to the max that night. I still get regular patron. but on a special occasion that is the must buy.
Jackie S.
Plainfield, IL
The Patron Reposado is extremely smooth with no mixer necessary. Full bodied, great flavor and tastes great by itself -- no ice. No after burn like other low quality tequilas. I will continue to purchase delicious Patron Reposado to drink everyday and on special occasions!
Briana 1.
Love this tequila! Great for margaritas or straight up on the rocks! Shots are always great too! Top shelf all the way and worth every penny! The taste is superior when it comes to other brands! You cab buy it at your local liquor store. I will definitely be buying again
Laura A.
Meridian, ID
So expensive, but SO worth it! If I liked tequila more I would get this a lot more often. This is definitely a special occasion liquor and I usually take shots with salt and lime. Sometimes I'll make margaritas with it but mostly I think it's more practical for shots.
Jessica C.
Patron is THE tequila when making margaritas. Available at every liquor store and every restaurant that serves alcohol. Never disappoints except in price. I do think it could be a little cheaper(which is why it has 4 stars). I would buy again and recommend to a friend.