BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
Tried this tequila straight and in a mixed drink, and you will now go wrong either way. If you're looking for a quick drink to have this is it, but if you're trying to sip on a margarita or any other type of blended mixed drink this is a great add on, you just have to be very careful or else this will sneak up on you before you even know it.
Bria P.
Philadelphia
Minty , smooth , Agave , dry flavored . I would say to drink this tequila straight , not mixed because anything could overpower it’s flavors that are intended to be tasted . Somewhat overpriced , but in the range for its brand popularity . Also received as a gift , but not my cup of tea that I would purchase personally .
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
I was privileged to have this as the first tequila I've ever tried. It's smooth and has great flavor, I could drink it straight with no complaints. The downside is that it's crazy expensive but it you love tequila, you need to try this!
Sarah D.
Excellent tequila, incredibly smooth with a great finish.  Best left to use in a simple drink or on it's own, definitely not best used in margaritas or other sugary beverages.  It's quite pricey, so I save it for special occasions and shots...this is definitely not one you'd want to use to make jello shots or the like.
Beth M.
Johnstown, PA
This is the best darn tequila ever. I will always prefer it to any other. I love it as a shot and as a mixed drink (strawberry margaritas!) I can't wait till June when I can have tequila for my birthday party!! I'm having a baby soon and I'm so excited to meet him anyways it's been awhile patron I miss you and can't wait!♡
Rachel W.
Literally one of my favorite tequilas of all time. If you are looking for a golden respado this is the one for you. Very smooth and great tastes which means it makes the shots go down even easier. Pro tip- slice of orange instead of lime with a  little bit of cinnamon in lieu of the salt, makes the flavors pop!
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
This drink is so smooth. I honestly forget I'm drinking tequila. There is no after taste as many of the cheaper brands of tequila have. I often forget to chew on a lime after. It is one thing for a tequila to be smooth it's another thing for it to taste delicious and be smooth! Hands down would purchase again and again!
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite tequila of all time!! Only five shots and all my inhibitions go away. Lol! It is on the expensive side but for the quality of drink that you get, it is worth it. I like how it doesn't smell as strong as others.
Karina D.
I love Patron! Very smooth with a little burn! Brings out a little hair on your chest if you get what I mean ;) lol I don't usually buy it unless for a party or what not but when I do get it for myself, i like to scout and look for cheapest prices because prices on this bad boy fluctuates believe it or not.
Kara F.
Kalamazoo, MI
When most people think of the taste of tequila they think it tastes like crap but gets you drunk, with patron reposado however, you actually enjoy the flavor and don't want to immediately vomit. Plus it mixes great! I have never had a bad drinking experience with it