BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Yahaira S.
S M O O T H! P E R F E C T!
The Patron Reposado is the perfect tequila for smooth shots or mixed drinks!
Pour two shot in a glaa of ice, squeeze a lemon, add some salt and fill with sprite and you have one of the best mixed drinks called “Preparado”.
Patron is one of the few very yummy tequilas that won’t “creep up” on you after two shots, it’s smooth to consume, it’s not expensive, and it can be a every day or special occasion drink!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Love this! It’s literally so smooth! I don’t need a chaser. I purchase at a local liquor store here in Texas , it’s about 60 or so but so worth it, I’ve purchased multiple times and will continue to do so ! One of my favorites! If you’re a tequila lover like myself you need this !
Dámaris B.
Springfield
I first tried Patrón Reposado on my vacay to Los Cabos, Mexico. Patrón Reposado is very affordable for the quality. I bought my first bottle of Patrón Reposado at my local Liquor Store in town, and I find it being a favorite of mine. I invite my family and friends over to my place for special seasonal occasions, and my family/ friends Love all the new drink concoctions I like to make with Patrón Reposado tequila. Patrón Tequila Reposado
Laura C.
When it comes to tequila this is one that is strong. And by strong I mean in flavor and kick. It is a full body tasting one. I would suggest starting with an airplane bottle size to see if this to your liking. I have seen people take shots thinking it was like cheaper brands and about fell over laughing watching them choke. I think mixing it into a drink is the best way to go with this one.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is a fantastic tequila.  I'm not usually a high fan of tequila (outside of margaritas) but this one might change that.  Its very smooth and doesn't have the harsh taste you find in some tequilas.  Great for mixing drinks as well.  Worth the price
Katherine C.
en cuanto a bebidas de este tipo soy muy selectiva erste me encanto!!!! es una der las mejores en cuanto a tequila se refiere su precio vale la pena!!! no lo comparo con ninguna de verdad que es unica!!!! la tomo muy amenudo en reuniones familiares o de amigos
Katie S.
This is as smooth as it gets. If you're looking for a tequila that tastes delicious and knocks your socks off, this is it. While you're paying a premium, you're definitely getting what you pay for. This tequila will not leave you with a headache the morning after, it's incredibly pure. Choose this if you're looking for a tequila that will set the bar high.
•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
Tried this tequila straight and in a mixed drink, and you will now go wrong either way. If you're looking for a quick drink to have this is it, but if you're trying to sip on a margarita or any other type of blended mixed drink this is a great add on, you just have to be very careful or else this will sneak up on you before you even know it.
Bria P.
Philadelphia
Minty , smooth , Agave , dry flavored . I would say to drink this tequila straight , not mixed because anything could overpower it’s flavors that are intended to be tasted . Somewhat overpriced , but in the range for its brand popularity . Also received as a gift , but not my cup of tea that I would purchase personally .
Sarah D.
Excellent tequila, incredibly smooth with a great finish.  Best left to use in a simple drink or on it's own, definitely not best used in margaritas or other sugary beverages.  It's quite pricey, so I save it for special occasions and shots...this is definitely not one you'd want to use to make jello shots or the like.