BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Patricia S.
Burke, VA
We love to sip this if we are just having some tequila on vacation! It is delicious and reminds me of being at the beach on Caribbean. The flavor is exquisite.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tequilla! It is found in most markets in Los Angeles. It is not very cheap, but it is high quality. I like the packaging. It is very easy to pour without making a mess
Cynthia S.
This is the best tekila u will drink ever u take like ten shots n u don't feel drunk but all of a sudden u r drunk by ur eleventh shot. N I mean u can't walk drunk!
Cinthia I.
I usually buy this product and in reposado because it’s my husbands favorite, and he is not even a big drinker but we have extra in our household for a weekend when we feel like drinking we just drink together.
Sierra G.
I didn’t enjoy this drink at first, but after drinking it for awhile, it’s my only go too. I drink it with friends, family, on special occasions or just when i’m chilling in the house on a cold night.
Natalie P.
Yummy the best one in my opinion!! It goes great with everything even margaritas. Delicioussssssssss super good yaaasssss and I bought this at western beverages and yes I would recommend it to others
Jasmine r.
Wasco
All patron products I recommend because they are good drinks even if it's just a shot or two but in all love these tequilas and ots always in my bar stocked and ready to go
Samantha N.
I would reccomend this product to anyone who enjoys drinkkng tequila. Its smooth and worth the price most definitely. I like it better than the cheaper brands. I usually purchase my tequila from an abc liquor. I love this and would drink it again.
Jason S.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a high-calibur alcohol of tremendous quality. Patron has a smoothness unlike any other tequila, and a flavor all it's own. Highly recommended for classy affairs.
Devin R.
even though these reviews are critical, they still overrate this tequila, tequila should not have any undertones other than that of the wood from the barrel it was stored in and maybe a bit of a smokyness from the roasting of the agave, other than that, no this shouldn't have vanilla or caramel undertones, the fact that it does means that theres something done to this tequila that should not be done in the first place, this is a highly overrated tequila, who's only great quality is the bottle it comes in, i lived in mexico city for 2 and a half years, and i went to a lot of clubs and nice bars down there, and i will tell you, no locals order patron, only reason i can fathom buying a bottle of this, is cause im having a party and the one girl who's pants i want to get in, likes it, other than that leave it to the hip hop artists, and movie stars, cause at least they have enough money to throw away