BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Victoria T.
Tempe, AZ
I love tequila!!
This specific one is so smooth and satisfying!
Idk the secret to their aging process but I will always spend the extra money for this sweet taste of heaven!
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I cannot do shots of this, had a terrible experience, but it is killer in a margarita. Very smooth, which can also make it dangerous. It is very easy to consume too much.
glenda a.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of my favorite tequilas ! You can never go wrong with patron reposado ! Defiantly pace you're self , enjoy with a salt or sugar rimmed shot glass and lime !! Salud!!!
Roxanne F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like tequila that is decent, doesn’t burn too much going down and is a great price. This is worth the price and tastes good if you’re not a tequila lover. This goes down smooth iced and at room temp. Great followed by a lime. All of patron is pretty great I think.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
This tequila brand in general is super smooth and totally getting what you paid for. I recommend this for everyone who doesn't really enjoy that "burn" after having a shot.
Becca O.
tampa
This is my favorite patron! It has that smooth finish and goes down without making me cringe. I love to drink it on the rocks or as a shot. Good with lemonade as well 😋
Haley C.
Mooresville, NC
Yymmmmmmm love this to top off a great margarita.  Very smooth and delicious tequila.

Bottle is is super cool

Met my expectations.
La'Drea T.
Riverside, CA
Patron is one of my favorite tequillas. I personally can drink this straight, but blend it with a little pink lemonade...oh my. The best margarita you'll ever taste!
Patricia S.
Burke, VA
We love to sip this if we are just having some tequila on vacation! It is delicious and reminds me of being at the beach on Caribbean. The flavor is exquisite.
Cynthia S.
This is the best tekila u will drink ever u take like ten shots n u don't feel drunk but all of a sudden u r drunk by ur eleventh shot. N I mean u can't walk drunk!