BY PATRÓN

Kimberly H.
Have I said I'm biased too many times about tequila yet? I'm not gonna stop but I am curious. I love tequila. This is a good one as long as your bar doesn't water it down.
glenda a.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of my favorite tequilas ! You can never go wrong with patron reposado ! Defiantly pace you're self , enjoy with a salt or sugar rimmed shot glass and lime !! Salud!!!
Roxanne F.
El Monte, CA
I like tequila that is decent, doesn’t burn too much going down and is a great price. This is worth the price and tastes good if you’re not a tequila lover. This goes down smooth iced and at room temp. Great followed by a lime. All of patron is pretty great I think.
City G.
Bronx, NY
Prefer this alil more than the white! Goes down smoother. Mixes well with other things, good for just regular shots as well. This + tacos is a good time. Would repurchase 10/10
Hanna C.
La Habra
Super smooth going down. Has that fiery tequila taste and good burn! Tequila gets a bad rep but try having it in a savory cocktail vs shots. It’ll be a lot nicer to you.
Becca O.
tampa
This is my favorite patron! It has that smooth finish and goes down without making me cringe. I love to drink it on the rocks or as a shot. Good with lemonade as well 😋
La'Drea T.
Riverside, CA
Patron is one of my favorite tequillas. I personally can drink this straight, but blend it with a little pink lemonade...oh my. The best margarita you'll ever taste!
Tanjaneka S.
Arlington, TX
A very good tequila that gives a smooth bite. Great alone or in mixed drinks. This is the brand I ask for when I go out. I have purchased several bottles of Patrón.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tequilla! It is found in most markets in Los Angeles. It is not very cheap, but it is high quality. I like the packaging. It is very easy to pour without making a mess
Cinthia I.
I usually buy this product and in reposado because it’s my husbands favorite, and he is not even a big drinker but we have extra in our household for a weekend when we feel like drinking we just drink together.