BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Melissa S.
Detroit
Very smooth to drink and with a crisp taste. Patron is top of the line tequila. Worth the price. No hang over. It meets my expectations of a Top shelf product. Down to its packaging. It's very well kept. I would deff buy again.
Austin M.
Whittier
Great smokey flavor and presentation was emjoyable as a shot or paired with squirt. Great bottle that could be collected, and reasoably priced for a premuin product. I have always supoorted the patron brand and will buy again
BRIANNA B.
Oceanside, CA
My gold tequila lovers haaayyyyyy ahhh this tequila is hands down the best tequila in general out there. The taste is extremely smooth you don’t even need to chase it with anything but a lime will do justice and I have never had a hangover after drinking it either. Patrón Tequila Reposado
Alba P.
Patron tequila reposado is one of my favorite tequilas. It has a really smooth taste. I like having it on the rocks the majority of the time. I do however like to mix it with either Coca Cola or Sprite with ice. It's good on it's own or mixed w/soft drinks. One of the reasons I like it so much!
Ronnie P.
I like it not 5 starts cause the value but still great deal i like packaging in this product they make a really nice bottle and give more personal feeling than a regular tequila bottles. I might recommend this tequila to whom want to have better quality but not break the bank in alcohol
Liz L.
Richmond , KY
This is so smooth and has a wonderful taste. This is by far one of my favorites. I mostly drink this when I go out. It is a little pricy at the store but well worth the money if you are a regular drinker. I would purchase this for a special occasion. Over all I liked it.
Amanda B.
Rockwell, NC
Patron is my all time favorite...I highly recommend this type of tequila rather than the cheap version. You won’t have headache or hungover if you drink like you got some sense. Most people don’t drink this kind cause it costs more but let me tell you it’s well worth it!!
Connie H.
New York
For me, I know tequila is a good brand when you can drink a shot and it goes down smooth. This is why I trust this brand. There is no weird after taste and I can taste the bold flavor of the alcohol without having to chase it down with another liquid.
Jasmine D.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always considered Patron to be top tier tequila, and it better be as a bottle can range anywhere between $35 to $70. It's aged in oak barrels for about six months so when it comes to taste, you're getting the quality that Patron is known for with a hint of oak flavor, which makes it much smoother than it's Silver counterpart.  Overall, Patron Tequila Reposado has less of a bite than Patron Silver and other brands, making it ideal for drinking it in cocktails or neat.
Daylyn B.
I don't get this often but when I do I love it! Patron is pricey but you get what you pay for. If you don't want a hangover you spend a little more money. I don't think this is a go to but it's definitely perfect for special occasions.