Patrón Tequila Extra Anejo 7 Anos uploaded by Eugenia P.

BY PATRÓN

Patron Extra Anejo 7 Anos Tequila is an exquisite tequila that was aged in French oak barrels for seven years. This process produced limited quantities of an incredibly rare spirit. To commemorate this exclusive release, it’s presented in a replica of the very first hand-blown glass Patron bottle and stopper.

Denise G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is heaven. Like I’ve stated in my other patron reviews this gets better with age. The older the smoother it becomes. Patron is one of my favorite tequila brand of all times. Just make sure this is super chilled before taking shots. Like anything else you drink it taste way better once it’s been in your freezer for 2 or 3 hours.
Linda H.
Little Rock
Pretty strong, but that goes away once you keep going lolol don't go to far with it. You'll end up and a strangers house trying to remember your name. But it has a very nice design to it, very Roman style. I'll indeed will be buying it again but slowly
Corrine
I’ve been lucky enough to try about five different types of Patron. Patron Silver or Patron Respasado being my favorite because of the overall smoothness of the liquor. With these two I do enjoy splashing them in my margaritas however with the Anejo’s that is something to enjoy as a shot because of how long that guy has aged in the barrel.
Shelley K.
Jeffersonville
One of the smoothest, best tasting tequilas I've ever had the pleasure of drinking! Deep notes with a wonderful, rich aftertaste. I like to take a shot, then follow it with a shot of hot sauce! DELICIOUS!!
Emily G.
Purchased at: Target
Everyone knows that a party can not start without Tequila. A party without tequila will automatically be a snooze and no one will have a good time. Plus the way it goes down when I take a shot is amazing.
Bx B.
Bronx, NY
Omg best tequila hands down im Latina so añejo is A1 for me,has a very distinctive flavor suitable to my pallet compared to alternative brands awesome packaging,I would definitely recommend.👍🥃
Ashley B.
Baldwin City
This is a super smooth tequila and the flavor is wonderful compared to other Anejo Tequilas, It is a little higher on the price side but it is worth it flavor wise. I don't see how they can make it any better, i would gladly recommend this to my friends.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
How could you not like patron. It’s absolute amazing stuff for a great price.
Word to the wise, go top shelf or don’t grab it, not worth the bad hangover getting cheap stuff.
Originally starting drinking this when I received it as a gift
Lindsey M.
Love this brand! I don’t do well with cheap brands of tequila. But this one is on point! I have to say- I’m a HUGE fan and it’s one I will be recommending to all of my friends and family. I will be purchasing again.
Lorena j.
shelby
this drink wasn't one of my favorites. it was to strong. it was very unaffordable for me because it was in the $100 price range. i bought it from the ABC store. it was my first time buying it.