BY PATRÓN #56 in Tequila

Aged in hybrid new American/limousin oak and used whiskey barrels Exhibits intense aroma and complex flavors that can only come from something so rare Presented in a replica of the very first handblown glass Patron bottle & stopper. In 1989 two visionaries, Paul Mitchell Systems co-founder John Paul DeJoria, and entrepreneur Martin Crowley formed The Patron Spirits Company with the singular goal of producing ”the best tequila in the world.”They took the 100% pure Weaber blue agave, grown in the hills of Jalisco Mexico, and blended traditional techniques with modern technology. They created the world’s first ultra-premium tequila.Under the stewardship of DeJoria and former Seagram executive Ed Brown, a new distilling and bottling factory was built in Jalisco. With the guidance of the renowned master distiller Francisco Alcaraz, the new factory (the Hacienda del Patron) was designed to be state-of-the-art with a core steeped in tradition.Patron Tequila is today the world’s number one ultra-premium tequila, available in more than 100 countries across the globe.Patron Tequila has been recognized with numerous honors, including the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ”Five Star Diamond” award, Impact Magazine’s ”Hot Brand of the Year” award, ”Company of the Year” honors from the Beverage Forum, ”Spirit Brand of the Year” from Market Watch Magazine, inclusion in AdvertisingAge Magazine’s ”Marketing 50” list, and a Drinks International ”Travel Retail Excellence” award.Patron Tequila continues to set new sales records every year, and was the first spirit brand in its price point category to sell one million cases.Eleven distinctive ultra-premium products now comprise The Patron Spirits Company portfolio; Gran Patron Burdeos tequila, Gran Patron Platinum tequila, Patron Anejo tequila, Patron Reposado tequila, Patron Silver tequila, Patron XO Cafe, Patron Citronge, Patron XO Dark Cocoa, Pyrat Cask 1623 rum, Pyrat XO Reserve rum, and Ultimat vodka - each of them, the finest spirits in their category.The Company’s headquarters are in Las Vegas Nevada.

Crystal K.
Springfield, MO
I generally don't like tequila at all. When I was younger I just took shots of everything instead of mixing it. Tequila is not for me.. at least not in shot form. When you mix a good quality tequila with the right ingredients, though? It really becomes something special. No other alcohol can replace it.
Kinsey C.
The Plains, VA
So delicious and smooth! Also makes a really nice Birthday or Christmas gift! I got this for my mom on her 56th birthday and she was thrilled! I found it at our local ABC store. I still don't like it as good as the orginial but it's definitely worth trying!
Diamond A.
Jacksonville, FL
Very smooth. Mixes well with juices and sodas. Hits hard, but is well worth it. I bought it at the local liquor store. It compares well to alternatives and it is in a decent price range. I would definitely purchase it for an event or dinner with friends.
Irene M.
Fresno
If you are going to have straight shots, then this is the one to drink. It is smooth and delicious. No worries about bad tequila hangover as long as you don't over do. Can't beat the quality. Just give me some salt, lemon and Patron Anejo and I am happy!
Tashae W.
Loganville
Patron is always  my go to drink for any occasion,  You can actually get a bottle at almost any and every store that sells spirits and the prices are great! It's a very delicious smooth tasting tequila and I would definitely buy this product again
DippedChocolate A.
Memphis
I tried Tequila for the first time last month at a party and we were playing ride the bus with cards and u had to answer different questions when u don't get it right u have to take shots of Tequila and I had to spend the night...
Tyla P.
Newton
This is a little bit better than the classic anejo but what aged liquor isn't? Still leaves a bad taste and definitely takes your breath away but it's also a lot smoother going down.
Dalisha T.
Goldsboro, NC
Patron Tequila Extra Anejo 5 Anos is okay I guess I would say. I'm not a big drinker and I really don't care too much for something as strong to where I can actually taste the alcohol.  It taste similar to any other Tequila that I have tasted before. Once you tried one you basically tried them all. Strong taste, strong smell, and definitely a throat burner but feels warm when it goes down. Warms up the whole body. Lol
Amy B.
This product is very smooth and easy to drink. It is perfect for mixed drinks or to even drink by its self. It lived up to its great reputation. I would definitely recommend to any friends looking to try a new vodka. It is sold at almost every liquor store so it is very easy to find.
Jesika S.
Crofton
I love Patron tequila but I'm not as big of a fan of the anejo flavor.  It's very smoky and woody.  I love the Patron silver for it's more fresh flavor.  That said, Patron, any variety of Patron, is smooth and easy to get down.  I gag on shots of most tequila brands, never Patron.