BY PATRÓN

Aged in hybrid new American/limousin oak and used whiskey barrels Exhibits intense aroma and complex flavors that can only come from something so rare Presented in a replica of the very first handblown glass Patron bottle & stopper. In 1989 two visionaries, Paul Mitchell Systems co-founder John Paul DeJoria, and entrepreneur Martin Crowley formed The Patron Spirits Company with the singular goal of producing ”the best tequila in the world.”They took the 100% pure Weaber blue agave, grown in the hills of Jalisco Mexico, and blended traditional techniques with modern technology. They created the world’s first ultra-premium tequila.Under the stewardship of DeJoria and former Seagram executive Ed Brown, a new distilling and bottling factory was built in Jalisco. With the guidance of the renowned master distiller Francisco Alcaraz, the new factory (the Hacienda del Patron) was designed to be state-of-the-art with a core steeped in tradition.Patron Tequila is today the world’s number one ultra-premium tequila, available in more than 100 countries across the globe.Patron Tequila has been recognized with numerous honors, including the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ”Five Star Diamond” award, Impact Magazine’s ”Hot Brand of the Year” award, ”Company of the Year” honors from the Beverage Forum, ”Spirit Brand of the Year” from Market Watch Magazine, inclusion in AdvertisingAge Magazine’s ”Marketing 50” list, and a Drinks International ”Travel Retail Excellence” award.Patron Tequila continues to set new sales records every year, and was the first spirit brand in its price point category to sell one million cases.Eleven distinctive ultra-premium products now comprise The Patron Spirits Company portfolio; Gran Patron Burdeos tequila, Gran Patron Platinum tequila, Patron Anejo tequila, Patron Reposado tequila, Patron Silver tequila, Patron XO Cafe, Patron Citronge, Patron XO Dark Cocoa, Pyrat Cask 1623 rum, Pyrat XO Reserve rum, and Ultimat vodka - each of them, the finest spirits in their category.The Company’s headquarters are in Las Vegas Nevada.

Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ
Flavor is horrible.... only a little bit gets you really drunk. It was my first time trying this Anejo patrón so I drank it like any other tequila but it is very strong even tho I had it mixed with orange juice. Would not recommend
Gianella E.
OMGGGGG......the best tequila I have ever taste it every color, flavor I hace tasted even The limited edition ones and I have to say its yet the best tequila ever. This tequila is for everyone definitely recommend it
Sarah A.
freehold
Amazing inexpensive tequilla that doesn’t directly burn your throat. Would use this to celenrate any celrbration with my friends or family. Super easy to find, plus an amazing taste! Highly recommend.
Patty W.
Beebe, AR
Affordable and flavorful and good on its own y’all!! This is always good and the flavor is such a great mix in for all kinds of moods! fruity is my favorite combination to drink and turn up but I love it all
Crystal K.
Springfield, MO
I generally don't like tequila at all. When I was younger I just took shots of everything instead of mixing it. Tequila is not for me.. at least not in shot form. When you mix a good quality tequila with the right ingredients, though? It really becomes something special. No other alcohol can replace it.
Amy B.
This product is very smooth and easy to drink. It is perfect for mixed drinks or to even drink by its self. It lived up to its great reputation. I would definitely recommend to any friends looking to try a new vodka. It is sold at almost every liquor store so it is very easy to find.
Edie I.
Grand Prairie, TX
 This tequila is the boss of all tequila! This is the tequila to while you're friends with with not only the brand name, but the flavor as well. It makes me feel like a woman! Pier this tequila with some orange juice and a lime and it feels like you're actually in Mexico!
Sherri H.
I'm never into Brown liquor but I love this one I have it with ice which I know is weird but I just do and I like it. It's a bit pricey but I don't mind spending money on it because it is really good I only drink half a glass because it is pretty strong
Tashae W.
Loganville
Patron is always  my go to drink for any occasion,  You can actually get a bottle at almost any and every store that sells spirits and the prices are great! It's a very delicious smooth tasting tequila and I would definitely buy this product again
Katona P.
Philadelphia, PA
Very smooth. Was very surprised when I first tried it because I don't normally drink. Wasn't too expensive but it was worth it. I purchased it while on display at my local wine and spirits store. It was good, and I would recommend it to others.