Patrón Tequila Anejo uploaded by Linnessa L.

BY PATRÓN #23 in Tequila

Patron Anejo Tequila is a delicate blend of aged tequilas, aged in white oak barrels for a minimum of 12 months. The same care goes into each vintage which makes it distinctive from other tequilas. Enjoy neat or on the rocks.

Auroura M.
Nashville
The bottle is so pretty and definitely worth the extra I spent on it! Not only did I get plenty of enjoyment out of drinking the Patron in the bottle, but also loved that the bottle is reusable and this product has virtually no waste. I reuse the bottles for other drinks I mix all the time!
Roxanne M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like tequila that is decent, doesn’t burn too much going down and is a great price. This is worth the price and tastes good if you’re not a tequila lover. This goes down smooth iced and at room temp. Great followed by a lime. All of patron is pretty great I think.
Hope L.
Lansing, IL
Go to tequila if I have some money to spend. Doesn’t get much better than Patrón Añejo Tequila! Perfect for margaritas and parties. We love pretty much any kind of patron and so do our friends. We recommend Patron highly!
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Most flavor complex Tequila. It's aged in oak barrels so it has a smoky, robust flavor with light floral notes. Great for those that really like the taste of tequila. I would even recommend it to people that enjoy drinking gin.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
This is by far the best tequila I’ve had! Depending on how much you need this can be a bit pricey, however no other brand that I’ve tried compare! This is my second bottle but I tend to reach for a different kind
Tiffany H.
Pendleton
It says tequilla but they make rum. Buckle up cuz I have a story for you.

One night i went to my sisters house. She says hey, look at something I found. Patron makes rum?!?

We drank the whole bottle. I ended up naked in the back yard. My now husband was taking me home and from her house to mine I lost my pants. I didnt get out of the car or move. They just dissapeared. Super awesome. Be careful.
Jonathan D.
More for the elegant nights, but still great. Definitely gives you what you pay for. Bring a shock through your body like you can feel it as it enters your system. For sure a attention grabber for any party
Pamella P.
Brooklyn, NY
So smooth, on the rocks it’s heaven mixed with a juice it pop will do. But taking a shot I the best. Other drinks tend to give you hangover but not this. It’s affordable for the quality.
Megan M.
Lexington
Smooth taste, doesn’t hit hard. Could easily be sipped on. It is in the top of the grouping of the affordable Anejo Tequilas. I enjoyed it more than the silver or gold. Would purchase again!
Cyndi K.
Parkville, MD
My husband loves Patron. It’s a regular in our home for celebrations and events. A little pricey, but the smoothness is worth the few extra dollars compared to other tequila brands.