BY PATRÓN #1 in Tequila

40% alc. / vol.
(80 proof).
375 ml.

Buy on Walmart
  • "This mixes well with lots of drinks but also goes down very smooth, when you choose to drink it alone." in 1 review
Margaux H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Let's be real, Patron became popular after Paradiso Girl (ft Lil Jon & Eve) sang about it (yea,remember that??). It's honestly a great tequila, but it is expensive. If you actually appreciate the taste of tequila then it's a must buy, but if you are just trying to take advantage of the alcohol content, then just buy yourself a handle of Durango and get ready to endure your 5 day hangover. Otherwise buy yourself some sprite, lime and salt and treat yourself to the beauty that is Patron Silver.
Suki R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Patron is just a staple in bars especially if you are Hispanic. Patron is something you bring to your friends very first drink at their 21st birthday party. it's very strong as it is tequila but because it's so good actually goes down very smooth. it's not a best tequila. it's not too authentic but it's also not just run-of-the-mill tequila that you buy at clearance or something. but it's not that most amazing tequila you will find but there's a certain amount of memory that goes with name of Patron and it's more of a sentimental value in my heart and multiple other people's because often times. when you had that really crazy night where someone fell in a bathtub or did something really dumb or you don't even remember often times it was Patron sitting there just watching all of it go down. you know when that person comes over with a bottle no matter what size of the bottle it is going to be a very entertaining night to say the least.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This is a stronngggg puppy. Once I got drunk off a couple shots with my neighbors and I literally blacked out at the kitchen counter, passed out banging my head on the sink. Woke up with a massive bruise. I was a light weight at the time, so that explains that LOL But really this is my fave Tequila ever, and my fave to mix drinks with! I’m more of a Tequila girl than Vodka! Yuck!
Lafiiera T.
Brooklyn
Patron Silver Tequila - Patrón Silver is a crystal clear, pure ultra-premium tequila. This soft and light tequila is characterized by a fresh, smooth taste, without the flavor of oak.Oh Patron one of if not the most polarizing tequilas on the market. I'm not going to bash this like others do. I'm smart enough to recognize what purpose this dryness and it does very well.
Emily S.
Vinemont, AL
Patron is my favorite. I'm a big margarita fan and I'm pretty picky about tequila. I prefer silver tequilas over gold in general. Patron is great in margaritas, Paloma's, or all by itself. It's a premium 100% agave tequila which is the most important factor for me when selecting a tequila. The only reason I don't drink it very often is because it is pricey.
Destiny N.
Grand Prairie
Tequila, Tequila! My all time favorite liquor and Brand! Every time I drink Tequila, I never seem to get an hangover! It’s a bit on the pricey size, but so worth it! I’m not an expert on liquor but the presentation of the bottle is outstanding and pairing that with the taste, makes it even better! Definitely a product to try if you are into clear liquor!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have a very love/hate relationship with Patron ...or maybe tequila in general. This liquor can be quite pricey, but I feel it is one of the best tequila is out there. It goes down smooth and has a tolerable taste when drink on the rocks or as a shot. However, I find this to be one of those liquors that seem to intoxicate me quicker than others. I love doing shots of Patron and it is fun while drinking them down, however I find I need to pace myself with this liquor. RegardlessIt still gives me a terrible hangover every time.
Joanne T.
Atlanta, GA
Patron is one of my favorite tequilas (and tequila is virtually the only liquid I drink). Patron is light and smooth and I loveeee the design of the bottle. I can take shots of this all night. I think the price is reasonable for the quality. I would 100% buy this again and recommend it to others who are looking for a good bottle of tequila.
Asia 👻.
Always a great way to start off the night with tequila shots. Patron Silver is always great near with/without a lime garnish. Try to drink it solely by itself without any condiments such as lime/salt and always tilt your head back smoothly and slowly to avoid having the aroma hit the back of your throat, causing most people to cough.
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Patron is the boujee slut of tequilas. It doesn't make your clothes fall off, it makes those permanent eyelash extensions haphazardly dangle off of your lid as your stuffing your face with the 3rd quesadilla you made out of two-year-old string cheese you found in the pits of your fridge. Patron can turn your weirdo roommate into a snap-worthy affair. I don't know about y'all but Patron doesn't go down easy for me. It's not a long friend you're happy to see but rather the guy who gets you in without a cover at that dope club down the block. Be nice to Patron and Patron will well.....be sure to come back up within the next few hours.
brianne p.
Santa Ana, CA
How do you drink your patron?
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
What is your favorite way to drink patron? Shots, mixed drinks, or on the rocks?
Arlette C.
When you take a patron shot do you prefer it straight or with lime and salt?
Michelle M.
Do you mix your Patron or just take shots? :)
Luna D.