Patron Silver Tequila uploaded by Judith C.Patron Silver Tequila uploaded by Nanii P.Patron Silver Tequila uploaded by Kayla W.See all 73 photos

BY PATRÓN #1 in Tequila

• Solo o acompañado? Shots or mix?Acompañado 1 Answers
  • mix or shots?Both 13 Answers
Photos (73)
Buy on Walmart
  • "This mixes well with lots of drinks but also goes down very smooth, when you choose to drink it alone." in 1 review
dam m.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
I want to start by saying I scored this 100 on enjoyability for a specific reason I'll get to in a second, this by no means makes it my favorite tequila.

Oh Patron one of if not the most polarizing tequilas on the market. I'm not going to bash this like others do. I'm smart enough to recognize what purpose this dryness and it does very well.

Myself and I'm sure others cut there teeth on Patron. I being an avid scotch/bourbon guy stayed clear of the stuff after hearing the stereotypical horror stories of tequila. Until this past 4th of July when my tequila drinking (taking shots of Patron lol) aunt talked me into shooting the stuff all night.

Smell there is hardly any maybe slight agave. Taste slight rubber grassy clean and crisp. Here's where I think Patron ropes the non tequila drinkers in, little burn and smooth going down.

This is why I rated Patron 100 for enjoyability. From this experience not only did my aunt get me to do and continue to do shots with here she got my wife to do it too which never happens we had a great night that night. There have been other parties and bars I've been to where Patron was involved all were great nights. It gets people to drink together and have a good time and I'm all about that.

You can argue to someone until your facE turns red that Patron sucks, but good luck getting them to drink what your are unless they are extremely open minded. Plus it's a good intro tequila to where if you have friends who are willing to branch out can stay here.

Bad, good, great? Good for me. Great for get togethers and go times.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Okay so I'm not an everyday drinker nor do I drink heavily. I'm definitely a picky drinker when I do have a drink and my drink of choice is Patron Silver. I use to be a Grey Goose drinker, but when I finally had a Patron w/Pineapple juice.. it was over LOL I'm a Patron Girl now. I also collect the bottles and put them up on a stand in my house. I've just started using them also for plant vases. The drink is DEFINITELY SMOOTH, the taste is not strong or throat wrenching @all. I've mixed it with OJ, Pineapple juice, or Cranberry juice.. and I love it. The side affects aren't any hangovers or headaches when drinking this liquor(well at least I can say for myself). If you're new on the scene when it comes to drinking, I PROMISE this as a first time drink for you would be an awesome choice!
eli a.
eli a.
For many, Patron is the gold standard of premium tequila. And indeed, Patron has done for the tequila market what Grey Goose did for vodka. Whether you like them or not, they have convinced the world that there were people out there who would pay for expensive versions of what many had previously assumed only came in two versions: Cheap and cheaper.

As a pioneer in mass market premium tequilas, Patron took the approach of using 100% agave, crafting a fancy bottle with a little ribbon around the neck and a real cork for a stopper, and charging a premium price for it all. It has worked: Patron is now one of the best-selling tequila brands in the world, and it’s expensive.
RACHEL S.
RACHEL S.
Standish, ME
Patrón is a brand of tequila products produced in Mexico by the Patrón Spirits Company.

Patrón tequila is offered in several different varieties: Gran Patrón Burdeos, Gran Patrón Platinum, Gran Patrón Piedra, Patrón Silver, Patrón Añejo, and Patrón Reposado. It is also available in a tequila-coffee blend known as Patrón XO Cafe, a tequila-chocolate-coffee blend known as Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa, and an orange liqueur known as Patrón Citrónge.[1]

Patrón tequilas, like all tequilas, are made from the "Maguey" (heart or core) of the blue agave plant.[2]
Drake F.
Drake F.
Raceland, LA
I was at the store last week and decided to go all out and try Patron for the first time. I drink tequila every night and have tasted manys different types over the past few years. After trying this product I am actually pretty disappointed. The flavor was okay but that wasn't the issue the issue is the price. The price of Patron is almost double the price of other Tequila brands and for what reason just to brag and say you have a bottle of Patron ? Not worth the price get some Jose Cuervo and your bank account will thank you in the long run.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is probably my favorite from the Patron lines. Probably because I've had it so many times that I just know what to expect...and that's exactly what it delivers.

Aroma - Not much to it. Slight alcohol scent, but pleasant.
Taste - There is a very light agave taste.
Body - Thin.
Finish - Easy, smooth and not much to it. Very easy to drink.

Price - At $29.99 at Costco and a lot of other stores on sale, it's an easy tequila to get, mix and is affordable. As with all of the Patron types, the bottle is very nice.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Patron...there's nothing better, nothing like it!with so many flavor varieties, there's going to be one to fit whatever mood I am in!There are other's out there but this is "smooth" in taste. I had the privilege of going to the factory to see Patron being made and also visit a family that has made Patron for generations. What a fun and inspiring history. It is still held to the high standards it held many many years ago! We even have Blue Agave plants in our front yard, which are used in the making of Patron!
Belinda V.
Belinda V.
I normally prefer vodka over tequila, but I've recently been converted to more tequila-based drinks through influence from friends. In my humble opinion, Patron is the way to go. As far as tequilas go, Patron offers a smoothr taste with a nice little kick. I prefer it in a chilled shot glass, dressed with salt and a lime. You get the quick effect of the alcohol without the commitment to a whole drink, although Patron margaritas are pretty great as well ;)
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Louisville, KY
I recently had this for the first time during the Kentucky Derby weekend and I loved it! A friend poured me a small shot and told me to be cautious. She obviously doesn't know that my tolerance is pretty high! Soon after, I took approximately 3 or 4 more. This is by far one of the better alcohols that I have tasted. It Is a bit on the pricey side, but it's true that you get what you pay for. I would recommend this to anyone who is into drinking liquor!
Mye B.
Mye B.
I simply love it...I love citron but I haven't been able to find it. I would love to be a spokeswoman for Patron but, that would be a dream. If I have a drink...6shot from start but,Im one to blame it on the alcohol, lol. So to speak...I love silver and gold. Never had the coffee one...The best part thing is to enjoy and handle the Patron. Without it handling you. Thank you to the makers of patron...YOU THE BEST...
Kisses Always and beyond Myelove..
brianne p.
brianne p.
Santa Ana, CA
How do you drink your patron?
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa Cruz , CA
What is your favorite way to drink patron? Shots, mixed drinks, or on the rocks?
Arlette C.
Arlette C.
When you take a patron shot do you prefer it straight or with lime and salt?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Do you mix your Patron or just take shots? :)
Paula G.
Paula G.
Johnson, KANSAS
What's your favorite chaser?