BY PATRÓN #16 in Tequila

Lorelei M.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
My favorite tequila. It has just a touch of smokiness, not overpowering. It is more on the expensive side, but still affordable. Some may be appalled that I think it makes a heaven sent margarita instead of sipping on it. I think it's in the in between category. It has great flavor, but there are definitely better tequilas and most definitely worse. The thick (hand blown?) glass bottle is beautiful. They are each unique with a bubble or two caught in the glass during the process.
Jhorna C.
Jhorna C.
Este es uno de mis favoritos. Para preparar cócteles o tomarlo en shots como quieran. Si no tengo Din julio este es el que siempre va con nosotros. Mi esposo y yo disfrutamos tomar uno o dos cócteles a la noche. Para relajarnos y yo disfruto muchísimo prepararlos con este tequila. Deja un sabor exquisito en los cócteles y no te da malestar al día siguiente. Súper recommendado!!!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Sacramento, CA
Patron Reposado is the smoothest tasting tequila I've ever had. It has a great kick to it, but it doesn't overwhelm the other flavors in your margarita. I also haven't been able to do shots unless it's been with Patron Reposado. It does the job, but it doesn't burn your throat the way that cheap tequila does. Also... I don't get a hangover from it.
Lorrin M.
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA
Patron Reposado is my favorite tequila on the market. The bottle decor is gorgeous and I love the way it looks on my counter. I usually drink silver tequila but the flavor of this one is quite smooth. I usually take it with a lime and salt and you're good to go!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Escalon, CA
Hands down the best Tequilla and smoothest you will taste. Patron has one the highest quality Tequillas around all the flavors and stages of aging the Tequilla makes this a unique and must haves. I always have Patron in my home to serve to family and friends.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Mc Farland, WI
We actually love the Patron Reposado as a sipping tequila. Similar to how someone might drink bourbon on the rocks, we really enjoy a glass of tequila. It is so smooth and has a really complex flavor profile. I definitely recommend it to any tequila lovers.
Elena G.
Elena G.
Taste great and it's great for when you're just hanging out with friends! I drink but not a lot and just a little of this was enough. It's been 3 years since I've drunk some more though. I could recommend this to others for sure!
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco , CA
My favorite tequila of all time!! Only five shots and all my inhibitions go away. Lol! It is on the expensive side but for the quality of drink that you get, it is worth it. I like how it doesn't smell as strong as others.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Reno, NV
The best you can get in tequila without going to Mexico and getting local. Very pricey, but well worth the cost. I would choose this one over any others if i have the money
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Very smooth. Bottle is very nice. Tastes great as a shot with salt and lemon. Goods down too easy sometimes. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed