BY PATRÓN #3 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Patrón Citrónge Liqueur is a premium reserve orange liqueur that’s all natural. Patrón Citrónge Liqueur can be enjoyed neat, on the rocks or in a margarita made with one of the Patron Tequilas.

Buy on Walmart
stefdeetravis D.
Winter Park, FL
 We got this as a gift in a pack of Patron (because who doesn't love Patron?) and thought we'd give it a try. It is just a little flavor addition to your tequila cocktails and its great. Now, I am no mixologist so my cocktails are pretty basic- but this adds a little sumthin' sumthin' special. I wouldn't drink it on its own- it's definitely and addition but I'm all about it.
Cebrina S.
This is the perfect Type R for my Margaritas I have probably a leader in my cabinet right now and it doesn't last long I also use it in some sauces for my favorite barbecue recipes and sometimes I just poured over some meat that I grilled and let it just sleep in it is so delicious
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
If you want to spend alot and have good quality try this  otherwise it's cheaper just to get a cheap tequila but it does taste amazingly good for being orange. I got this from total wine store they also have sample bottles which is cool for just mixed drinks.
Taylor P.
The Woodlands
Amazing! I mean this stuff is SOOOO good. My parents bought it back from their cruise and didn't want it but oh mannn I sure did. It's sweet and delicious and the perfect orange flavor. Not too strong. Drink it on the rocks.
Emily J.
This is one of my favorite liqueurs. It has a really sweet and strong orange taste which goes great with almost any liquor and fruit juice. It works great as a mixer. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes orange liqueur.
Carrie P.
This patron is the best to mix with anything citrus like sprite or orange or grapefruit juice. It’s has a hint of citrus but doesn’t give you a hangover. I very much enjoy this for cocktails at home at restaurants they don’t seem to mix it right.
Paige M.
Kissimmee, FL
I’m a sucker for neat looking bottles, which is why I bought this particular brand. Definitely wasn’t expecting that much orange, even though it is in the name. If you like orange you will love it, if not stay clear. $$$
Danielle S.
Delicious! Great flavor, without being overwhelming. Yummy spin on a margarita if you are in the mood for something non traditional. Really complements the triple sec citrus flavor. Also great just straight, as a shot.
Michelle H.
Who do I love the patron the patron Orange is very very delicious it's better with an orange soda is light satisfying very delicious I recommended you can drink it straight or you can mix it with whatever you desire to mix it with I personally mixed it with an orange soda and oh we very delicious drink
Alyson F.
Winchester , VA
This is my go to drink. It’s so smooth and the citrus flavor is very delicious. I love to drink it straight either chilled or on the rocks. It goes great by itself on an evening on the patio. Definitely my favorite.