Patrón Citrónge Mango Liqueur uploaded by Kindness S.Patrón Citrónge Mango Liqueur uploaded by Kimberlynn E.Patrón Citrónge Mango Liqueur uploaded by Michelle H.

BY PATRÓN #13 in Liqueurs & Cordials

• What kind of cocktail can you make with this liquor? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of Patron tequila?🍹🍹1 Answers
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Alexis S.
This has amazing flavor of mango but is on the sweeter side! I would recommend it for mixed drinks but wouldn’t recommend it straight. I wouldn’t buy it over a different flavor because it’s the same flavors and there is juice masking the liquor.
Jazmene S.
Another one of my favorites that blends very well with just about everything . It’s very smooth and doesn’t leave your breath stinky . No burning sensation This drink gets the party started . All of the flavors are amazing .
Yesenia B.
MADERA, CA
The tasting this is incredible you could taste the Tangy Taste of the Citrus and the mango it's really good it's not too strong it's like a perfect combination of a mixed drink I highly recommended
Kindness S.
Fort Hood, TX
I love LOVE this. I just got this on my trip to Florida and I kid you not I smuggled a bottle in my check luggage because they don’t have it where I live and my luggage was searched but they let me keep it lol. So if you come across this it is definitely worth it.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Haylee w.
Fayetteville, NC
The mango flavor patron is okay I’m not really into the flavored tequilas as much as the flavored vodka. And plus my husband who is the tequila drinker prefers patron silver over any patron flavors. It’s really easy to find any place that sells liquor we usually purchase our on post or at the ABC liquor store
L. [.
Pullman, WA
Very sweet! If you have a sweet tooth this is the drink for you. Tasty but would only add s little when mixing. For me it wasn’t really worth the price you’ll probably get the same effect with cheaper alternatives. Glad I’ve tried it. Would slightly recommend
DANIELLE K.
Thornton, CO
The flavor was nice and smooth. The right was very reasonable!! I was able to use it to serve 6 ladies for a girls party. I made a mixed drink with pineapple, Sprite. And brush berry and it was like a nice sangria with a excellent punch to it. The taste of the mango came out in the flavors nicely!!
Alise G.
Worcester, MA
Simply stated the Patròn Mango liqueur is sweet, delicious and mixes very nicely. I stumbled on this at a local market which happened to have it on sale. It was 100% worth the buy. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes the Patròn brand, sweet cocktails and a little kick! I'd for sure buy it again!!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
What is your favorite kind of Patron tequila?🍹🍹
Yasmine G.
What kind of cocktail can you make with this liquor?