Patrón Anejo Tequila - 750ml Bottle

by Patrón

#22 in Tequila

Patron Anejo Tequila is a delicate blend of aged tequilas, aged in white oak barrels for a minimum of 12 months. The same care goes into each vintage which makes it distinctive from other tequilas. Enjoy neat or on the rocks.

Where in Mexico is it brewed?
How does it compare to the regular patron?
How does this patron taste?
Start your review of Patrón Anejo Tequila - 750ml Bottle!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Patrón Anejo Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Jennifer R.
I love me some patron tequila! This is my go-to tequila whenever I want a mixed drinks or take shots. The only downside I have of it is that it cost a little too much. I'd still definitely recommend this tequila to all other of age drinking adults! Tequila will definitely be something I can continue to buy from patron in the future. Disclaimer: after I drink the tequila I stuck some rocks inside of it because I thought it was cute!
Tony J.
Patrón Anejo Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Tony J.
Great as a shot alone. Add some pineapple juice and garnish with a lime. You won’t realize it hits you till it’s time to stand up.
Ayesha G.
ny
Patrón Anejo Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Ayesha G.
This is my favorite tequila. I throw it in the freezer for the day and it’s so smooth. I prefer shots but it’s good to make cocktails with and it’s worth every dime. It’s always a hit at the parties!
Paxton K.
Arcadia, IN
Very smooth! Definitely will pick this over almost any other type of tequila. Best served cold.
Meg R.
Tucson
Smooth. Flavorful. Definitely pricey but worth it as a treat now and again. I don’t drink often so it’s worth the splurge.
Juana M.
North Hills, CA
I always bring a bottle of Patron to any social gatherings, it's a must with friends. Love this kind, it goes down real smooth. Yes, the price is a little $$$ but it's worth it . "It's all about quality not quantity "
Nanette N.
Love this in my margaritas and with a floater. Has a great smooth taste and one of my favorites. Will always recommend it to all my friends. Easy going down and great color.
Yvette M.
Corvallis , OR
Most smooth, non headache inducing, yummy margarita tequila. Have enjoyed this for over 15 years.
Psaira H.
This is hands down my favorite tequila! Make a traditional margarita (just tequila, lime juice, and triple sec, with a splash of agave if you want it sweeter) or even just drink by itself to appreciate the flavor!
Tina T.
Cataula, GA
Really good tequila . Love to do shots with this brand ,makes really good margaritas too Patrón Anejo Tequila - 750ml Bottle