BY PATRÓN #11 in Tequila

Trenity L.
Florence, SC
This flavor of Patrón is great. Not too dark and just the right amount of sweetness. You probably wouldn't notice a difference from the Silver variety unless you are a tequila fan like me. Super fan at that! This flavor is a little more flavorful than the traditional silver. But not as smoky as the darker flavors. Great for a twist on everyone's favorite tequila.
Samantha f.
Staten Island, NY
The patron cafe is amazing.... super sweet, it tastes just like espresso! Very smooth going down. Reasonably priced, i wouldn’t use any other brands. Patron is by far the best tequila out there. I tell everyone i know to use patron.
Miracle M.
Omaha , NE
This was a very good drink as well. I’m not a huge drinker when it comes to tequila so I can’t compare to too many other drinks because I’m more of a wine person, but it has a amazing taste and also a very up lifted buzz to it.
Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
Now of all the Patron tequila this is the most one that I drink you can have it with Margaritas you can have it with pina coladas I mean you can have it with pretty much anything and I like that this one is not that expensive
Clarice D.
Ontario, CA
Has a very clean and smooth flavor. This is one of my mother’s personal favorites, and she doesn’t even like to drink! This is one of her drinks of choice when at parties or family gatherings. Easy for her to drink!
Kiara C.
mayer
I love Don Juiod the drink is very smooth and you don't feel much if you take too much you might get drunk fast but this drink is one on my favorite tequilas would absolutely reccomend this one. It's a goood tequila
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
I’m not a big fan of liquor but this will get you feeling drunk quick. It is pretty pricy but it’s enough liquor on the bottle. You can purchase it at any liquor stores. I do recommend it if you’re into drinking
stacy l.
The packaging and the bottle itself is very cute and nice looking. The drink taste good and goes down smooth. I️ would recommend this to all my friends and would bring it any party with my friends and family
Sonia G.
Atlanta, GA
Very good never can have a party without it my family always has to have a bottle at home . The price isnt very expensive worth the price . Your getting what you pay for i always buy this alcoholic drink .
Bertha R.
Laredo
Great packaging on this product along with a great taste of aged tequila delicious. Better than that cheap stuff you can get anywhere else. A bit on the pricy side but well worth it. Great drink over all!