Patriot Candles

by Patriot Candles

Which other scents are good besides the papaya one
Is this scent overpowering?
Does it come larger?
Start your review of Patriot Candles!
How would you rate this product?
Homestead, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Patriot Candles uploaded by Beli V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Patriot Candles Jar Candle Papaya Mango 1.0 ea(pack of 12) This candle is amazing once you turn on you can smell it all over the house and it lasted a very long time and it’s not pricy at all definitely a good candle if you like them
Tiffin
This candle is absolutely amazing. The scent is wonderful and made my whole house smell great. One pro is they are definitely affordable so if you wanted to get a few more you definitely could. It also helps get rid of headaches.
Ingleside, Il
So I have been trying to find an inexpensive substitute when it comes to candles and home fragrance - I thought I would try these out and see how they compared. -Their scent does not travel, other brands that I normally burn make me whole home smell nice, in my experience you can only really smell these when you're near them. -They're not very potent, it kind of goes along with my last statement but they are misleading, some smell very strong from the jars but once burning, you can't smell them. -I found these candles were liable to create black smoke when lit and extinguished. Little black balls of soot would build up on the wicks, which I would clean off/take off and I would always trim the wicks per their instructions but when this brand would get lit or put out the smoke would be black and stain (non permanently) anything the smoke would travel near. The black soot also builds up inside the glass jar of the candle and makes the candle's appearance less desirable. 2/5 because some candles were scented well in the jars and the affordability.
Flint , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
My husband loved this candle. The only down side is that it smells just like you baked some wonderful treats and then your hungry. Now my husband always wants snacks lol
Las Vegas, NV
At first glance, the color is nice and when you open the lid you do get a very nice aroma. When you purchase candles like this after smelling them the first time, you expect them to smell like this when you get home and light them....not this one, it had very little scent at all while burning and the wick smoked really bad....I would really not recommend this for an inside candle.
Definitely not what I expected. I really enjoyed this candle in the store, I got to smell it already lit and it filled the air (eventhough it was a smaller space). The candle looks nice but when you get it home and light it for some reason it is very weak. I'm not sure if I should have burned it longer maybe the scent gets stronger towards the middle but if that is the case I don't think that it should take that long to be able to smell a candle.
Not a fan of this scent (and agree with one of the other comments that the packaging is kind of lame). I normally don't care about packaging, but this is something that you're sitting out in your house for others to see.
Phoenix, AZ
Actually not really big fan of you tabbies just because they have like really useless and worthless smells like like clean order and the small looks open disgusting so those are not the ones I like him as a Ross on the time and they smell really really bad and discuss things and going to puke
Antioch, CA
I love this candle. I love all candles. But if you want you home to smell appealing, then grab this! It’s not disappointing at all. It’s not too pricey either. Try it once and you will love it.
Greenville, SC
I like how this looks, but I've experienced better scents, but that is just a personal preference. It lasted a long time and I didn't have any major problems with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...