BY PATRIOT CANDLES #35 in Candles

Lead-free wick. 3 scents: pumpkin roll, apple crisp, pecan pie. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I love how the smell fills the whole room,I have a large family room and its hard to find a candle that the smell fills the other half of the room" in 5 reviews
  • "The layers are scents that all smell great together & these candles last a long time." in 4 reviews
  • "having three different scents without them overlapping once you light the candle is amazing...the pricing is reasonable and trust me it is worth it. " in 4 reviews
  • "The price is good, and my husband usually gets an awesome sale on these on Black Friday." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite candle that I have ever bought." in 1 review
Lace l.
Lace l.
The one I got was "Just Picked" and included the scents : papaya mango - melon madness - apple vanilla. The scent was fruity and juicy, similar to the wax melts I use. The mango was the most noticeable scent - sweet and peach fuzzy. There was a slight tanginess to the scent that gave it a bit. The papaya was juicy and fresh. This scent was sweet, almost candy-like and the apple vanilla was warm fresh and comforting. So I wouldn't say this was authentic for the fruits, but very good indeed.
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These candles are amazing I love them so much they are so powerful but not over bearing and I'm obsessed with Snelling good and my house to smell good i love anything that smells really good and these candles fill up my house with just such rich nice scents.
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Yummy smell and you do get to enjoy each scent, they don't run into each other much. Took off a star due to the candle getting some black soot in the jar, not very attractive. Burn was good, throw if scent was great.
Makenna P.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
I am a huge fan of layered candles. What I love most about this is that these scents don't muddle together into some weird, cinnamony scent that makes you want to sneeze. You are able to smell each layer individually, and I think it's great. These are warm, inviting scents perfect for fall and Christmas. The scent is incredibly strong though, so be prepared for whole-house scent
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love this candle so much! It is so relaxing and always makes my room smell amazing. I love how long it lasts and that it smells so good. I always try to grab up as many of these as I can because I like to have one in every room of my house. If you are looking for a long-lasting, amazing candle, look no further!
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This candle smells amazing! I absolutely love it. I burn this almost everyday and it doesn't burn too quick which is very nice. I have recommended this to friends to buy and they love it just as much as I do.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Decorator Expert
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
These are my favorite candles for the kitchen. The small size are perfect for nestling into a small spot. Lots of scents to choose from and they are only about $1.00. I find them at Walgreens.
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
I found these on clearance at Ross and it totally compares to the super expensive ones ! They have awesome smelling ones and unlike other candles that don't give off slot of scent . These ones do!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Just LOVE candles that smell like sweet stuff great for aroma therapy in those long tough and SADD Winter Blues months that we have here every year
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Middletown, NY
Does the scent fill up a room?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Rutland, MA
How are the scents On these candles? Do they last long or burn fast?
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
What scent do you prefer?
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Decorator Expert
Are these super strong scented and do they last a long time or burn through pretty quickly?
Jade D.
Jade D.
UK
Are the scents of these candles overpowering?