BY PATRIOT CANDLES #27 in Candles

Lead-free wick. 3 scents: pumpkin roll, apple crisp, pecan pie. see more...

Patriot Candles Layered Jar Candle
  • "I love how the smell fills the whole room,I have a large family room and its hard to find a candle that the smell fills the other half of the room" in 5 reviews
  • "having three different scents without them overlapping once you light the candle is amazing...the pricing is reasonable and trust me it is worth it. " in 4 reviews
  • "The layers are scents that all smell great together & these candles last a long time." in 4 reviews
  • "I've been looking for more candles & I almost wanna say patriot candles are better than bath & body works, but I think it a tie." in 1 review
  • "The price is good, and my husband usually gets an awesome sale on these on Black Friday." in 1 review
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is a great scent if you’re into sweet smells! I personally love it! And the candle lasts forever! It’s slow burning! Those are always amazing if they keep their scent- and this one definitely does! It’s worth buying.
JoLynn P.
Poland, OH
These candles last forever! We had one burning for more than 12 hours at a time at least 3 times at work and it still is smelling and burning great. It helps our common area keep a nice scent. Would highly recommend! Patriot Candles Jar Candle 18oz
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love this candle so much! It is so relaxing and always makes my room smell amazing. I love how long it lasts and that it smells so good. I always try to grab up as many of these as I can because I like to have one in every room of my house. If you are looking for a long-lasting, amazing candle, look no further!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
Wow do these smell great burning!! And they actually last a decent amount of time. The only thing I don't like about these candles is that the wax sticks to the sides of the glass container, not producing as clean of a burn.
Lace l.
The one I got was "Just Picked" and included the scents : papaya mango - melon madness - apple vanilla. The scent was fruity and juicy, similar to the wax melts I use. The mango was the most noticeable scent - sweet and peach fuzzy. There was a slight tanginess to the scent that gave it a bit. The papaya was juicy and fresh. This scent was sweet, almost candy-like and the apple vanilla was warm fresh and comforting. So I wouldn't say this was authentic for the fruits, but very good indeed.
Jasmine Y.
Elgin, SC
So first off anything with vanilla and cinnamon in it catches my attention right away. This candle really intrigued me and I liked the mixture of the different scents. The different scents worked together and kept the smell from getting too boring. They all were able to get me into the perfect winter frame of mind. Living somewhere where it's warm in winter, this candle makes me feel like it's cold and winter like inside without the snow and actual cold. I loved it.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
I am a huge fan of layered candles. What I love most about this is that these scents don't muddle together into some weird, cinnamony scent that makes you want to sneeze. You are able to smell each layer individually, and I think it's great. These are warm, inviting scents perfect for fall and Christmas. The scent is incredibly strong though, so be prepared for whole-house scent
Leslee K.
Jerry City, OH
These are my favorite type of candles. Well, if I go with candle normally I use the scented wax warmers. Anyways, it make the whole house smell good. I have had many compliments on the candle. I also like how big the candles come. It comes big enough to last a while.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These candles are amazing I love them so much they are so powerful but not over bearing and I'm obsessed with Snelling good and my house to smell good i love anything that smells really good and these candles fill up my house with just such rich nice scents.
Nicole S.
Middletown, NY
Does the scent fill up a room?
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
What scent do you prefer?
Sarah K.
Rutland, MA
How are the scents On these candles? Do they last long or burn fast?
Dawn B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Are these super strong scented and do they last a long time or burn through pretty quickly?
Jade D.
UK
Are the scents of these candles overpowering?